The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Waffle :mcinnes:

Interesting. A lot of interesting topics on the go at the moment, the potential sale of the club, home form, loss of key players to injury yet your sole contribution to this forum in 2 days in a one word post in response to me...:.:

It if okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed By other people. That doesn’t give you the right to deny any sense they may make. Nor does it give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don’t like what they are saying. Learn to recognise good writing when you read it, even if means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.

Interesting. A lot of interesting topics on the go at the moment, the potential sale of the club, home form, loss of key players to injury yet your sole contribution to this forum in 2 days in a one word post in response to me...:.:

It if okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed By other people. That doesn’t give you the right to deny any sense they may make. Nor does it give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don’t like what they are saying. Learn to recognise good writing when you read it, even if means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.

:lol:

We can blame Gao we can blame Kat

But as fans we need to ask did we really do enough!?

When the club (Les) was selling non stop to Liverpool and replacing them with mediocrity the “fans” applauded it all and said and did absolutely nothing.

Its too late to cry now as this was always going to happen.

Shît players on high wages = disaster

We can blame Gao we can blame Kat

But as fans we need to ask did we really do enough!?

When the club (Les) was selling non stop to Liverpool and replacing them with mediocrity the “fans” applauded it all and said and did absolutely nothing.

Its too late to cry now as this was always going to happen.

Shît players on high wages = disaster

Nope, you did nothing

Well, well, well it hurts staying at home doesn't it and yet a lot of you moaners were extremely quick and keen to force

the over 70's to stay in for everyone else's good.

Karma is a ***** ain't it LOL !!!!!

You know that people of all ages across the world are self isolating and practicing social distancing and have been for a while now, right? People at risk have been advised to stay home, because they are more at risk and we don't want the number of people needing medical help to rise at a speed the medical services can't cope with?

How have you managed to make this some sort of personal conspiracy?

• 1 month later...
Just catching up with a binge watch of Californication. Lost it after series 3 so plenty to watch. If you haven’t seen it, do yourself a favour. Lots of dark humour, warped LA characters and very fit women (and Hank Moody for the women).
Thought you'd gone off in a huff?

No Duckie, still in the land of the living thanks!

Another good show is Run on Sky Comedy I think. It’s a grower so worth sticking with.

It’s been fun watching you get annihilated on TUI to be fair.

Welcome back SOG. Now you need to tackle the infestation on Saintsweb of the far right.

Hello Whelk, hope you are keeping well? It’s too late to do anything about the far right here I’m afraid.

Another good show worth watching - Homeland. I nearly gave up on it a few seasons back but the final series has been excellent and the show ended on Sunday night with a perfect finale.

Annihilated? Really? It’s just the same old shtick from those with a right wing axe to grind. I guessed you were there.

Yep, within a few weeks you've got most of the forum rolling their eyes every time they see one of your posts, which on there is quite an achievement, congratulations.

Yep, within a few weeks you've got most of the forum rolling their eyes every time they see one of your posts, which on there is quite an achievement, congratulations.

Most of the forum? If by that you mean the gang of trolls and WUMs, why is that an issue. Your idea of being “annihilated” is having someone call you a childish name. I can live with that. And as I told you over there, if you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore. Life is short, why waste it reading something you don’t like?

Most of the forum? If by that you mean the gang of trolls and WUMs, why is that an issue. Your idea of being “annihilated” is having someone call you a childish name. I can live with that. And as I told you over there, if you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore. Life is short, why waste it reading something you don’t like?
Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?

Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?

Perhaps you could tell us hypo as you sprung up when I posted here? It really isn’t difficult. The righties don’t like anyone with a hint of a social conscience expressing an opinion on Internet forums (anywhere else for that matter).

But this thread is about something else, so can we stick to that?

Perhaps you could tell us hypo as you sprung up when I posted here? It really isn’t difficult. The righties don’t like anyone with a hint of a social conscience expressing an opinion on Internet forums (anywhere else for that matter).

But this thread is about something else, so can we stick to that?

And yet not a single other poster gets the mockery and ridicule from these so called "righties" that you do and their identities differ on every forum. You start posting more frequently on another forum and almost immediately you get similar reactions from an almost entirely new set of posters than the ones over here. Maybe you're just the one with the most social of all the consciences and it provokes the biggest reaction. What do you reckon? Edited by hypochondriac

Oh christ is soggy banging on about Tommy Robinson again? He's like a one man fan club.

You come across as utterly obsessed with the guy. I don't always agree with him, but whenever I come on here I seem to find you obsessing over everything he posts. It can't be healthy to give so much time and attention to somebody who simply has a different point of view to you. Let it go once in a while.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

We're not interested in McKennie, hence why I've never mentioned him. 

Took you long enough to rule him out while everyone else was mentioning him? Are we interested in anyone in that position then?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, waylander said:

That UI poster has a good track record

Has he bo11ocks. I cant remember him every getting anything right that wasn't in the public domain already. He's very good at taking things from twitter or newsnow and passing them off as being his info.

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Has he bo11ocks. I cant remember him every getting anything right that wasn't in the public domain already. He's very good at taking things from twitter or newsnow and passing them off as being his info.

Congratulations on bringing your ITK spat with him onto another forum. 

1 minute ago, iansums said:

Isn't it the case that Turkish simply couldn't compete with him so started posting his ITK stuff on here instead?

Lets not make this thread about me Ian, i know plenty want to but keep on topic. Thanks

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, iansums said:

Isn't it the case that Turkish simply couldn't compete with him so started posting his ITK stuff on here instead?

He has an ego the size of a planet and hated the fact that someone else was also ITK and stealing his thunder. It was proper handbags stuff which was quite funny at first but soon became very tiresome. He managed to get himself banned in the end. Rumour has it it was for using multiple log ins but was probably because he was getting so many complaints. No doubt he will be along to set the record straight himself shortly.

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

He has an ego the size of a planet and hated the fact that someone else was also ITK and stealing his thunder. It was proper handbags stuff which was quite funny at first but soon became very tiresome. He managed to get himself banned in the end. Rumour has it it was for using multiple log ins but was probably because he was getting so many complaints. No doubt he will be along to set the record straight himself shortly.

All bo11ocks as usual from you pal. Why dont you start a few anti government threads that everyone finds so interesting? Rather than leaving here because of me it seem like you only post on here because of me!! 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Turkish said:

All bo11ocks as usual from you pal. Why dont you start a few anti government threads that everyone finds so interesting?

As opposed to the tired, boring and sad guff you come out with perpetually?  Know when to stop mate - this ITK "joke" is so thin it's transparent.  You're like one of those comedians who has one joke or punchline and tries to make it last a lifetime.  It's really tiresome and boring so please try and come up with some new material.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

As opposed to the tired, boring and sad guff you come out with perpetually?  Know when to stop mate - this ITK "joke" is so thin it's transparent.  You're like one of those comedians who has one joke or punchline and tries to make it last a lifetime.  It's really tiresome and boring so please try and come up with some new material.

I do find it curious that someone who has "ITK" emblazoned on their avatar won't give out any insider knowledge because people take the piss out of him.....strange.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

What joke is this? FInd a post in the last month where i've tried to claim to be ITK (other than my response to MLG yesterday which was obviously a p*ss take) I keep being told to stop the "joke" but havent made an ITK claim for weeks. Or is another example of someone making things up again. Now that is boring and tiresome. 

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

All bo11ocks as usual from you pal. Why dont you start a few anti government threads that everyone finds so interesting? Rather than leaving here because of me it seem like you only post on here because of me!! 

Not just you, don’t big yourself up so much mate!

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Not just you, don’t big yourself up so much mate!

It's sad for you isn't it, investing so much time and emotion in football forums yet people have come onto here to say how much i'm missed on TUI, yet when you left here people said you were the TUI's problem now and over there you're a laughing stock. gotta hurt. 

9 minutes ago, Saint-Armstrong said:

Sky are the kid in class who just copies everyone else's homework. Sitting there, waiting for journalists to report information and then trying to change the words a bit.

That's what you used to do all the time pal. in Glass houses, throw stones, shouldn't people. Rearrange that.