The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

How does arguing with each others maths and or previous predictions help Southampton stay up! Because to be honest at the end of the day that is all that really matters to me!

How does anything we do or say on here help Saints stay up?

If you can only contribute if your contribution helps Saints stay up, it’ll be a pretty boring forum. In fact it’d be an empty forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does anything we do or say on here help Saints stay up?

If you can only contribute if your contribution helps Saints stay up, it’ll be a pretty boring forum. In fact it’d be an empty forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It generally is with the majority of threads getting swamped by the same posters arguing. Sometimes...some good info on here.

All done and dusted, assuming Cardiff aren’t awarded a magical 32nd point by Turkish and - simultaneously - again, on Turkish maths, one of our draws isn’t magically turned into a defeat.

Looks to me that hopes of finishing higher than 16th aren’t great though - probably needed a win today.

All done and dusted, assuming Cardiff aren’t awarded a magical 32nd point by Turkish and - simultaneously - again, on Turkish maths, one of our draws isn’t magically turned into a defeat.

Looks to me that hopes of finishing higher than 16th aren’t great though - probably needed a win today.

We're all looking forward to your "bang on the money" mathematical analysis next year.

Also, congratulations to Fulham on their seventh win of the season.

We're all looking forward to your "bang on the money" mathematical analysis next year.

just as well we won more than two way back when, other wise, we would have been fooked

And you shall receive it.

Obviously, the defeat at St Mary’s to Cardiff narrowed the gap. Looks to me like 28 points might otherwise prove to have been enough to stay up...ie 5 wins & 13 draws. We will see.

Fortunately, it’s proven irrelevant- but the number of points per game you need to stay up each season is probably edging downwards.

Obviously, the defeat at St Mary’s to Cardiff narrowed the gap. Looks to me like 28 points might otherwise prove to have been enough to stay up...ie 5 wins & 13 draws. We will see.

Fortunately, it’s proven irrelevant- but the number of points per game you need to stay up each season is probably edging downwards.

Utter gibberish.

Utter gibberish.

I appreciate you struggle with maths and stats, rather like your mate Turkish. (Although you haven’t yet randomly added points to Cardiff’s 31 nor knocked off a Saints point either, to be fair)

How many points do you think Cardiff will finish on this season?

(Handy hint: they currently have 31, not 32)

(Even handier hint: if you were to switch their win at St Mary’s to a loss, it would - ceteris parabus - be 28, but quite possibly lower if you put any store in momentum or “run of form” or whatever)

(Still more handy hint: draws count for a point - so the total number of wins is not the only determinant of your points total)

(Hint to save you having to use google: “ceteris parabus” means “all other things equal”)

I appreciate you struggle with maths and stats, rather like your mate Turkish. (Although you haven’t yet randomly added points to Cardiff’s 31 nor knocked off a Saints point either, to be fair)

How many points do you think Cardiff will finish on this season?

(Handy hint: they currently have 31, not 32)

(Even handier hint: if you were to switch their win at St Mary’s to a loss, it would - ceteris parabus - be 28, but quite possibly lower if you put any store in momentum or “run of form” or whatever)

(Still more handy hint: draws count for a point - so the total number of wins is not the only determinant of your points total)

(Hint to save you having to use google: “ceteris parabus” means “all other things equal”)

Five wins will never be enough to stay in this 20-team league. Not this season, not last season, not next season. Not any season, ever.

You look an utter fool multiple times pursuing this over the last few months, so seriously just cut your losses sunshine and accept how stupid you've looked since Christmas.

You wont get no sense here with JWP, they all hate him and cant wait for him to leave, don't see any thing out side of who can dribble and go past players. every thing else is meaning less, like the fact he is our most creative player and joint highest league scorer in a season he missed nearly half our games in a season that has been nothing but a fight for survival.

Ofc Him going to Spurs just means he is going to sit on the bench and warm it, not that Spurs want to play him to fed those awesome crossing into a team that have players that are great at getting on the end of crosses :? ….. ofc it wont be that.

JWP is league 1 at best, no top 6 team would ever want him and we should have sold him at the start of the season when Watford was sniffing around

Are you still obsessed that he is better than Redmond on the wing?

Are you still obsessed that he is better than Redmond on the wing?

He is a better player, not a better winger cause JWP is not a winger, have you not worked that out yet, I know its hard for you to under stand the difference in playing styles but please, for the love of god, stop going on about being a winger, Redmond has only played as a winger once all season so please STFU about being a winger.

If you think Redmond is so good, why does no one want him? why is he so far out of contention for the England team if he is so great?, how come he has just 5 league goals this season even though he has played in every single game? in a team even SLong managed to get 5 league goals in whilst only playing a 5th of Redmonds mins, how come Ings has 7 goals despite spending more time in the treatment room than Redmond? Even Hoj has 4 league goals, Valery 2.

Redmond looks good on the ball, he is fantastic at dribbling, but he has 0 end product and its this reason why he will never play at a top 6 club or England, Unlike JWP he has bags of end product but cant dribble.

He is a better player, not a better winger cause JWP is not a winger, have you not worked that out yet, I know its hard for you to under stand the difference in playing styles but please, for the love of god, stop going on about being a winger, Redmond has only played as a winger once all season so please STFU about being a winger.

If you think Redmond is so good, why does no one want him? why is he so far out of contention for the England team if he is so great?, how come he has just 5 league goals this season even though he has played in every single game? in a team even SLong managed to get 5 league goals in whilst only playing a 5th of Redmonds mins, how come Ings has 7 goals despite spending more time in the treatment room than Redmond? Even Hoj has 4 league goals, Valery 2.

Redmond looks good on the ball, he is fantastic at dribbling, but he has 0 end product and its this reason why he will never play at a top 6 club or England, Unlike JWP he has bags of end product but cant dribble.

In summary

Yes

I'd imagine Redmond isn't near the england squad because he is behind Sterling, Odoi, Sanchez etc. Whereas our CM CAM options are far less.

You are a mess.

Redmond in all competitions this year:

8 goals

6 assists

JWP in all competitions this year:

7 goals (2 of which were free kicks)

4 assists

Massive room for improvement in both, but Redmond has been by in far the better player this season and that’ll be reflected when he wins fans player of the season.

My god you are a total fool.0 end product what stupid thing to say, Saturday it was his sublime flick that set up the first goal

Let's hope Ralph leaves JWP out on Sunday as we lost the game withing minutes of him coming on last week. His defending is embarassing especially when he lays down and goes round in circles.

Let's hope Ralph leaves JWP out on Sunday as we lost the game withing minutes of him coming on last week. His defending is embarassing especially when he lays down and goes round in circles.

Another Bournemouth Saint / Glasgow Saint / Cabbage Face / Heisenberg (any others?) account?

Hmm a new account right at the end of the football season. Rather suspicious. Another Heisenberg account. Another cabbage face account. Hmm.

Another Bournemouth Saint / Glasgow Saint / Cabbage Face / Heisenberg (any others?) account?

I reckon one of the above forgot he had registered it until today...

Must be difficult to keep up all of these multi personalities

I reckon one of the above forgot he had registered it until today...

Must be difficult to keep up all of these multi personalities

Or an epic procrastinator.

"Hey I'll join the SWF and post all season, it's going to be fun because of all the level headed posters and no trolls".

1 game left in season:

"ah ****!".

I opened this thread from the most recent post, thought 'before I read the content, I wonder of soggy has posted and linked it to Tommy Robinson'....genuinely

:lol:

Not really surprising as your thoughts are never far from Tommy are they Delldays?

Not really surprising as your thoughts are never far from Tommy are they Delldays?
And yet I wonder if we did a search on here for him who we would find has been one of the posters who has mentioned him the most in the last few months? He's living in your head rent free soggy.

And yet I wonder if we did a search on here for him who we would find has been one of the posters who has mentioned him the most in the last few months? He's living in your head rent free soggy.

Are you suggesting that I have been supporting Tommy Robinson?

You are the one with the alt right avatar hypo. Or perhaps you just have a thing about frogs?

You are the one with the alt right avatar hypo. Or perhaps you just have a thing about frogs?

No I'm suggesting you're pretty obsessed with him to the point that you bring him into random conversations on here almost every week. It's a bit weird.

Seems like your "sadoldgit is posting" alarm is working well... #sad stalker :lol:

Quite. You'd think after the massacre in New Zealand he'd have the decency to change his avatar.

Let's hope Sims plays instead of JWP. Prowsey's record is very poor. 233 games played total. 19 goals. 28 assists. That is average per season (38 games) of 3 goals and 4.5 assists. Very hyped up clumsy player. Doesn't produce and lost us the last game against West Ham with his comical defending.

Let's hope Sims plays instead of JWP. Prowsey's record is very poor. 233 games played total. 19 goals. 28 assists. That is average per season (38 games) of 3 goals and 4.5 assists. Very hyped up clumsy player. Doesn't produce and lost us the last game against West Ham with his comical defending.

Heisenberg?

You'll be off to the muppet show again shortly boy ! :mcinnes:

No I'm suggesting you're pretty obsessed with him to the point that you bring him into random conversations on here almost every week. It's a bit weird.

Random conversations regarding racism and Islamophobia. What is weird is the way you always jump in on a thread about one or the other supporting those of a far right disposition yet you pretend that you don’t have far right leanings. What is even weirder is that you continue to use Pepe as your avatar but claim you are not an alt right supporter. When it comes to weird mate, you’ve got it nailed.

Random conversations regarding racism and Islamophobia. What is weird is the way you always jump in on a thread about one or the other supporting those of a far right disposition yet you pretend that you don’t have far right leanings. What is even weirder is that you continue to use Pepe as your avatar but claim you are not an alt right supporter. When it comes to weird mate, you’ve got it nailed.
What's really odd is how you claimed you had me on ignore yet you keep on replying. You're a serial liar "mate."

to people like you, the Far Right (or even Alt Right) is anyone stood to the right of Stalin

to people like you, the Far Right (or even Alt Right) is anyone stood to the right of Stalin

You really aren’t the sharpest knife in the draw are you? I think that you have ably demonstrated yet again why the only piece of equipment they let your near on a nuclear sub was a cooker. I’ll let you and hypo carry on following each other around here like a pair of lovesick teenagers. You two deserve each other.

You really aren’t the sharpest knife in the draw are you? I think that you have ably demonstrated yet again why the only piece of equipment they let your near on a nuclear sub was a cooker. I’ll let you and hypo carry on following each other around here like a pair of lovesick teenagers. You two deserve each other.
Word of advice- if you're going to go out of your way to call someone else thick, probably best to spell drawer correctly, lest you end up making yourself look even more of a spanner. Edited by hypochondriac