Everton: It's happening

jawillwill

Just imagine if we could pick our opposition every week, we'd win the Premier League and keep at least one clean sheet. Bring on Worthing Old Boys.

Don't worry about Everton, they'll be the usual shambolic outfit we've always seen and Silva will be gone by Christmas. This is a just a re-run of the Koeman hype and look how that ended up.

Everton are owned by an Iranian billionaire throwing his money after a few home wins. Silva will fail to make the ‘next level’, just like virtually every other manager outside the existing big six. If you’re a betting person, put some cash on him taking Portugal to the quarter finals at Qatar 2022.

Goalie ****s up, with the score at 18-0, and lets one in, the commentators say "oh no, thats a disaster".

I dont think so. When you are 18-0 down another ****-up is not really an issue. A disaster is when its 0-0 or similar. He should watch us more often

Can't believe how much the club are bragging about thrashing a pub side. It's quite embarrassing really. At least they are getting roasted for it though. Bet they were expecting a standing ovation or something. No class in Merseyside.

Didn't stop everyone in this country after we beat Panama ;)

What makes you think all of that nick?
Personal opinion. They have a billionaire who is out to spend to make them a force.

Spurs have come off worse from the WC than the other teams, as patently Dele a, Kane and to a degree Trippier are suffering injuries, that may impede them in the coming season

Personal opinion. They have a billionaire who is out to spend to make them a force.

Spurs have come off worse from the WC than the other teams, as patently Dele a, Kane and to a degree Trippier are suffering injuries, that may impede them in the coming season

I don't think Everton have bought anyone yet this summer, despite lots of links to players, seems they are trying to off load a few. I wonder if they might be trying to trim down the squad becuase recent transfer windows have them flying a bit to close to FFP limits or maybe the feel they have a good enough squad already.

I don't think Everton have bought anyone yet this summer, despite lots of links to players, seems they are trying to off load a few. I wonder if they might be trying to trim down the squad becuase recent transfer windows have them flying a bit to close to FFP limits or maybe the feel they have a good enough squad already.

And Usmanov has more pressing worries funding the Arsenal revolution.