New Saints Shirt on sale - £30

Batman

it's disgusting that the club try and rip you off for £50 for one of these and even with the season ticket discount these are still alot cheaper.

Just how can Mike Ashley's company can sell it for half that price, in fact you could get 2 shirts for the price of one??? do the club miss out or is it the manufacturers missing there full cut of profit's???

It says Weekly offer anyone know if today is day 1 of the weekly offer? Can’t see it any where on there.

all I can tell you is I googled sports Direct offers of 15 July and it wasn’t there. When I tried 22 July it was so......it looks like it’s all this coming week !

Just remember, these cheap prices are brought to you by poor working conditions and zero hour contracts.....

remember to re-attach your morals before logging off!!!

:D;)

Edited by Batman

Just remember, these cheap prices are brought to you by poor working conditions and zero hour contracts.....

To be fair the expensive prices are also brought to you by the same poor working conditions and zero hour contracts together with a huge slice of profit.

it's disgusting that the club try and rip you off for £50 for one of these and even with the season ticket discount these are still alot cheaper.

Just how can Mike Ashley's company can sell it for half that price, in fact you could get 2 shirts for the price of one??? do the club miss out or is it the manufacturers missing there full cut of profit's???

Quite simple, they just reduce their mark up !

Pretty sure that the cost price they pay to Under Armour remains the same and as Saints royalty fee comes directly from UA then the club do not lose out !

It's basically a 'loss leader' from Sports Direct for a very limited period and is very much a normal retail practice these days !

Be happy and take advantage is my advice :):)

Quite simple, they just reduce their mark up !

Pretty sure that the cost price they pay to Under Armour remains the same and as Saints royalty fee comes directly from UA then the club do not lose out !

It's basically a 'loss leader' from Sports Direct for a very limited period and is very much a normal retail practice these days !

Be happy and take advantage is my advice :):)

I Already have mate, just feel for the poor sods who have forked out the dosh for the full price shirts early doors, fair play to sports direct for offering a cut price deal

Think on that basis we would all have to throw out all our sports gear. Thanks again though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just had an email cancelling my order due to them being out of stock. Even though I had earlier been given confirmation with a collection code.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

That's very shoddy indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't normally buy myself a Saints' shirt this early in a season - I usually dither for a while first. However, if they get some more kit in stock this week I may have to consider buying myself a shirt this week.

Incidentally, someone said that the app offer expires at midnight - where does it say that? I'm hoping I can benefit from this too!

Damn missed this - only small available on both website & app.

What's the likelihood of them getting more stock in?

Not that I’d advocate doing this, but could you theoretically buy the small, then return it to a Saints store, plead ignorance that you forgot the receipt and exchange it for one in your size? Most retail places usually turn a blind eye to proof of purchase if the customer is only requesting an exchange.