Predictions for the season

whelk

City will win the league

Silva will prove to be a very good manager for Everton

Jose will start to fall out with everyone when it becomes obvious United cant win the league

The Liverpool Love-in will get to saturation levels

Burnley to really struggle compared to last season

Puel will do well to last beyond Xmas

1st City

2nd Liverpool

3rd Arsenal

4th United

13th Saints

18th Bournemouth

19th Cardiff

20th Huddersfield

Edited by Batman

Top 4 - Liverpool, City, United, Arsenal

4-8th - Chelsea, Spurs, Everton & West Ham

10-17 anyone (us 17th-15th)

18. Fulham

19. Bournemouth

20. Huddersfield

Puel first manager to get the sack

Wilshere to have a great season

People finally realise we should have appointed Marco Silva

Jack Stephens will continue to be a dreadful CB

Arsenal fans will rue the day they turned on Wenger, Emery will do nothing.

Chelsea will finish about 6th

West Ham will either be brilliant or total ****e, nothing in between

Warnock will get more and more annoying and nasty (therefore funny) as Cardiff sit in or around the relegation zone

The TV cameras will still focus on that ridiculous, gurning German manager at Liverpool

Jose will talk ******** at every press conference Man Utd have

We will finish 9/10/11th

Saints Top 10. FACT

City will win League and Champions League.

West Ham will be a mess.

Liverpool will struggle to beat bad teams but tonk City, usual Liverpool behaviour.

6 teams will battle for relegation.

Chuck 1000 quid on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cabbage_Face

I'm looking forward to Mourinho reaching that point again where he gets bored / itchy feet and starts to implode, it's glorious to watch.

Saints to finish 13th to 15th, everyone to be split on Hughes being the right man for the job.

City will win the League....Liverpool will run them very close.

Wolves and Fulham to do really well, Cardiff will go down.

Everton and West Ham will be in top 10.

Brighton and Huddersfield to go down.

1.City

2.Liverpool

3.Utd

4.Chelsea

5.Spurs

6.Arsenal

7.West Ham

8.Everton

9.Wolves

10.SAINTS

11.Leicester

12.Fulham

13.Burnley

14.Bournemouth

15.Watford

16.Palace

17.Newcastle

18.Brighton

19.Cardiff

20.Huddersfield

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I said to my mate Sarri would fail. Done wonders at Napoli but won’t be given any time or backing to assert his ideas, definitely gone before the end of season.

Burnley will struggle a bit on two major fronts but will be safe. Fulham will be a refreshing addition to the league and no doubt a managerless Chelsea will be sniffing around for Jokanovic at some point.

Watford will definitely drop, Brighton might get second season syndrome under Hughton. Cardiff will boot out Warnock whilst above the relegation zone and will go also. Puel out before end of October.

Arsenal to be inconsistent and flaky, Emery won’t be all that he’s cracked up to be. West Ham will be better than they have been in recent seasons but their performances won’t match their ridiculous investment.

Liverpool... won’t be there year again but they’ll be given media head irrespective. Everton might surprise a few.

Wolves will be ok but won’t be a roaring success either, despite their investment.

Potter to do well at Swansea, Lampard to impress more than the much lauded Stevie G in their first management jobs.

We’ve got a solid 10-12th written all over us.

My 50+ years supporting Saints takes its toll.

The disparity between the top 6 and the rest increases.

Saints will struggle, unless a 12+ goal a season player is found.

The U21's lose on penalties to Pompey in the Checkatrade Trophy and there is an open top bus parade on Southsea Common

Harry Redknapp gets his long awaited knighthood after a continuing campaign by the Pompey News.

Average home crowds at SMS fall below 30,000 for the first time in recent history.

Donald Trump is Impeached and takes over from Ralph as the main spokesman for the club.

Ralph leaves to become the main trade negotiator for the Dominion of Canada

:lol:

More chance you discovering your Kenyan birth certificate pal.

in all seriousness if the bin dippers don’t win anything this season Klopp will be under big big pressure. They have given him shed loads of money and will want a return on that.

You did. Quoting Puels stats. Why don't you go and support Leicester if you love the man that much. ****ing does my head in Saints fans that would still rather we had Puel in charge. ****ing crazy

Are those Puel stats? really? I was just making a prediction. never mentioned Puel or even considered him. Seems like you need to get over him mate...

The only people mentioning Puel are the usual sadacts, Batman, SKD etc, who bizarrely can't accept he's had two successive top half finishes with very average teams whilst their golden boy Silva has taken one club down and was on course for a second relegation before his club widely dismissed him. And they keep on mentioning Puel, obsessed or what. Very strange behaviour, they really need to move on.

Best not to respond to people who can't accept basic facts.

I reckon we'll finish 10th. Everton and West Ham will flop - Burnley, Palace and Huddersfield for the drop.

Saints to finish 11th and play more attractive football. More goals at both ends! More entertaining games at home!!

Man City to win the league again.

Arsenal and Chelsea to miss out on top 4.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton to go down.

As it stands, whilst the window has been decent there’s still some glaring holes that need plugging - if they get plugged then think we’ll be around 10th. If not, then another relegation dog fight and don’t think Hughes will see out the season.

Neil Warnock to live up to his Colin W*nker name.

Benitez to walk from Newcastle after eventually having enough of Mike Ashley.

The fat fella in front of me will continue to smuggle in an assortment of cold fast food items for half time.

City won’t win the league as focus will be on Champions League.

Angus Gunn to be number 1 by end of the season.