Dijon Friendly

striker

I can't find any streams though, are there any?

There are no streams of it.

Southampton FCVerified account @SouthamptonFC 3h3 hours agoMore

No, unfortunately, we are unable to provide a live stream from today's game, but we will have updates here. #saintsfc

The club are providing short video clips on Twitter of notable moments...

It hard to tell just by following twitter, and with it being a friendly, but they sure don't look to good.

Not looking too good is praise indeed for them. They are just rank awful and the fact that they were mid table in Ligue 1 last season is an indication of just what a mess that league is.

Not looking too good is praise indeed for them. They are just rank awful and the fact that they were mid table in Ligue 1 last season is an indication of just what a mess that league is.

Don’t think you can judge sides based on pre season friendlies...

Are we still playing three at the back for this game I'm guessing so from the team sheet though in these pre-season friendlies you can never tell if someone is just playing out of position? It does look like Hughes is going to persist with the 3 at the back formation this season judging by pre-season.

Don’t think you can judge sides based on pre season friendlies...

You can judge Dijon without ever seeing them play anywhere at all. they are rank awful. A substandard side who should not be in a top division anywhere, then again neither should any of the 9 teams that finished below them last season. All the really decent french players either play for a foreign side, PSG, Lyon,Monaco or Marseille (and then some). The rest are just a step above public rec standard really.

You can judge Dijon without ever seeing them play anywhere at all. they are rank awful. A substandard side who should not be in a top division anywhere, then again neither should any of the 9 teams that finished below them last season. All the really decent french players either play for a foreign side, PSG, Lyon,Monaco or Marseille (and then some). The rest are just a step above public rec standard really.

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Considering you are a Saints fan and we pretty much made up the numbers in the top division for many years, if serious your comment is pure arrogance.

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Considering you are a Saints fan and we pretty much made up the numbers in the top division for many years, if serious your comment is pure arrogance.

No, I'm just not a fan of the bog average Ligue 1. Everybody knows that, I've seen it degraded little by little every year due to pure lack of money and now it's what I say it is, absolute rubbish below the 8th or 9th place. When I first came here I went to games every week. then a couple of time a month and then I got fed up paying a decent amount of money to watch public rec football.

Strange, I thought Dijon would have been mustard........

No, I'm just not a fan of the bog average Ligue 1. Everybody knows that, I've seen it degraded little by little every year due to pure lack of money and now it's what I say it is, absolute rubbish below the 8th or 9th place. When I first came here I went to games every week. then a couple of time a month and then I got fed up paying a decent amount of money to watch public rec football.

I went to a Ligue 2 match once. Comfortably the worst game of football I have ever been to.