Fans Forum

Batman

The purchase of Guido Carrillo, I think most fans would agree, whoever responsible should be sacked.

Sacked because a guy didnt score in 7 league appearances? He didnt look great admittedly, but it takes time to adjust to the PL, and if he had settled and stayed this season, then he may have done OK longer term? All clubs make transfers that dont work out, its not a sackable offence (unless every signing flops!) And I would guess Pellegrino was the key instigator in this one, backed up by his staff... and they've already been sacked!

Reed/Krueger guilty of backing the manager.

A few predictions for tomorrow;

- Ralph will offer up strange platitudes and weird-speak on locker rooms and rosters. He will also take all the difficult questions (if asked) and go off on a tangent from what was originally asked.

- Reed will bewitch with corporate mumbo-jumbo and will take any opportunity to link any successes in recent times indirectly back to him.

- The player will be dull, dull, dull.

- Hughes will be the only one worth listening to but will be guarded and won't give much away (but if you listen carefully, he will).

It'll mostly be a season-ticket **** measuring contest between dweebs. The majority of the questions will concern things like concourse facilities and red felt around the pitch.

We won't get any closer to what Gao's intentions are, why Forster was given extension after extension despite being horrendously sh1t, why Pellegrino was given almost a full season despite being sh1t and why he was given £20m to spunk on Carillo.

There will be no accountability by Reed or Wilson for our recent poor recruitment of playing and coaching staff. There will be no accountability for any of the big stuff. None.

A few weirdos will meet Reed etc and come back on here, starry-eyed and will tell everyone how "nice" and "genuine" they are despite riding roughshod and presiding over two years of pretty amateur decision-making.

Edited by Crab Lungs

Wasn’t expecting us to actually get much out of tomorrow night, but now they’ve confirmed the player as Danny Ings, my mind has changed. He is definitely the person to offer genuine insight into the club and shed light on what has gone wrong these past few years.

Oh, wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacked because a guy didnt score in 7 league appearances? He didnt look great admittedly, but it takes time to adjust to the PL, and if he had settled and stayed this season, then he may have done OK longer term? All clubs make transfers that dont work out, its not a sackable offence (unless every signing flops!) And I would guess Pellegrino was the key instigator in this one, backed up by his staff... and they've already been sacked!

Reed/Krueger guilty of backing the manager.

Sacked because he cost a fortune and wasnt a prolific goalscorer and was nothing more than a pet Pellegrino purchase and he was sacked finally just weeks later.

Krueger totally stoned himself by backing a manager that was totally out of his depth and the worst ever statistically !

Sacked because he cost a fortune and wasnt a prolific goalscorer and was nothing more than a pet Pellegrino purchase and he was sacked finally just weeks later.

Krueger totally stoned himself by backing a manager that was totally out of his depth and the worst ever statistically !

To be fair if you sacked someone every time a poor signing was mad who would be left at any club?

Will be a complete waste of time with political style riddles and non answers.

Wouldn't waste my time on this. Open communication and honesty are probably not the clubs strength just now

Waiting for some of Leslie's classics like "best midfield options" he's always good for a laugh

Hope they keep the champions league chat to a minimum this time :lol:

Will be a complete waste of time with political style riddles and non answers.

Wouldn't waste my time on this. Open communication and honesty are probably not the clubs strength just now

Waiting for some of Leslie's classics like "best midfield options" he's always good for a laugh

Hope they keep the champions league chat to a minimum this time :lol:

You're not going? I'm disappointed with your lack of passion...

As someone earlier on the thread stated.

"Fans need to stop taking crap from these idiots.

WHU fans proving what's possible with a show of passion

These clowns have had it far too easy. Unfortunately our fanbase lacks passion"

You're not going? I'm disappointed with your lack of passion...

As someone earlier on the thread stated.

"Fans need to stop taking crap from these idiots.

WHU fans proving what's possible with a show of passion

These clowns have had it far too easy. Unfortunately our fanbase lacks passion"

Glasgow an early contender for this month’s award.

aMQX1MA_700b.jpg

I find it baffling why 500 people have paid £2 a head to sit and listen to two woolly headed old farts talking a load of patronising bull**** when only three or four weeks ago fans universally blamed them for everything that had gone wrong since and including when Koeman left and wanted these very same old relics out at any cost, as far away from our club as possible and preferably swinging from the Itchen Bridge.

This has to be a new low in brown-nose worshipping.

I went to one in the summer of 2003. Think it was on the same day as Kevin Phillips signing. Remember Dave Merrington was on good form that night, generally good mood in the room as KP was a big signing for us back then. Rupert Lowe was his usual self :lol:

It is a long time ago, but pretty sure it was an open floor for questions. Are they being vetted this time?

I would go, but I'm not comfortable with the lack of gender fluid toilets.

It's not a joke that gets any better with repetition, Cabbage.

On a more general point, I've never been to one of these things, a bit too far for me, but I've never felt the need to criticise or assume anything about the people that are going or even the questions that are going to be asked. Charlie Wayman is not alone in being one of the old women on this thread who like to twitch the curtains and comment negatively on others. Perhaps it makes them feel better, perhaps the inference he and others like him want us to draw is that they are worldly and knowledgeable and superior and not to be taken in. In truth I reckon most on here see them as the tired and tiresome t**ts they are.

Perforce, I'll not be engaging further today as I haven't renewed my membership and sometimes the 3 post limit is a blessing.. :-)

On a more general point, I've never been to one of these things, a bit too far for me, but I've never felt the need to criticise or assume anything about the people that are going or even the questions that are going to be asked. Charlie Wayman is not alone in being one of the old women on this thread who like to twitch the curtains and comment negatively on others. Perhaps it makes them feel better, perhaps the inference he and others like him want us to draw is that they are worldly and knowledgeable and superior and not to be taken in. In truth I reckon most on here see them as the tired and tiresome t**ts they are.

Perforce, I'll not be engaging further today as I haven't renewed my membership and sometimes the 3 post limit is a blessing.. :-)

Careful Sue, you'll have Glasgow offering to sponsor you next.

Having been to a few before and not my learnt my lesson until now, I’m very well placed to make assumptions on what it will be like.

And if I’m wrong, my predictions above can be scrutinised justifiably.

On another note, some people on here are probably justified in their beliefs that they are more worldly, superior and knowledgeable...because they are.

It’s probably a 60/40 dinny melt split on here

I have 2 tickets for the Fans Forum on Thurs, and we now cant make it.

So if anybody would like them, please let me know.... Free to a good home :)

I'm based in Bournemouth and work in West Parley/Ferndown, if anybody this way fancies going and wants to collect.

I still have these available if anybody in Bournemouth fancies them last minute? Despite others predicting it will be the worst night of your life...... I've never been myself, so cant judge, but thought it sounded amusing and a better option than Big Brother!

Who wouldnt want to hear Trevor from Andover moaning to Mark Hughes about how flat the beer has become in the concourse?

Having been to a few before and not my learnt my lesson until now, I’m very well placed to make assumptions on what it will be like.

And if I’m wrong, my predictions above can be scrutinised justifiably.

On another note, some people on here are probably justified in their beliefs that they are more worldly, superior and knowledgeable...because they are.

It’s probably a 60/40 dinny melt split on here

I would go with 80/20, yes I am going as the crowd I go with bought me a ticket and no am not wearing a Saints shirt ...if that matters so much to you or or anyone else tough sh1t.

I am going this evening, should be an interesting forum!

I doubt it, the frustrations on here will be so high after those who were desperate to get a good question across miss out.

If I was there my question would be....

‘Hello my name is Pilchards, I’ve been a Saints supporter since I was 5 years old. I have many great memories even at the old dell.

This is a question to Reed, why does my beer taste like pi.ss.?’

My question would be

Hello my name is whelk

Can we have more free ice cream please? The flake was very welcome and somewhat unexpected bonus.

Only this time, could they make sure they check the weather forecast first, please.

Question from the floor:

Good evening, Mr Reed and Mr Krueger...

Mr Reed is the head of all things football here and Mr Krueger, you stated that the buck stops with you. In two years we’ve gone from European contenders to relegation battlers. In that time you’ve sacked two managers. So why have you not done the honourable thing and stepped down from your positions?

Ouch. :scared:

Utterly fu cking retarded question about why don't we expand the stadium because other stadiums aren't full so why can't we be not full just bigger. Moronic.

I'd guess his point was that Krueger said in the past it would only happen with regulalr 100% attendance. But 100% attendances don't happen at other clubs for a variety of reasons, yet other clubs still feel it is justified to expand.

Utterly fu cking retarded question about why don't we expand the stadium because other stadiums aren't full so why can't we be not full just bigger. Moronic.

To be fair, up to that point, the questions have been fairly good. Could still be more specific though.