James Whale ban on radio

OldNick

I have just read that James Whale has been suspended on the radio after questioning a Guardian journalists claim that she was orally raped in the back of a taxi

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/james-whale-suspended-over-rape-victim-interview/ar-BBLtjhW?ocid=spartandhp

I must say Iam not sure what orally raped entails but , surely she could have raised the alarm by alerting the taxi driver

A lot of that seems odd. How you can be raped in the back of a taxi, I assume without the drivers knowledge, I have no idea. Also the bit about CCTV footage usually being deleted after 30 days - Why did she leave it a month before pursuing that. Surely it would be something you would try and acquire urgently, the day after the attack.

Not that I'm defending the presenter, there's probably a lot more to it than what's in that article.

Lefty ex hooker, gives stranger a blow job in taxi while drunk, regrets it later,and then gets bloke who has just lost his wife the sack.

I’m sure they’ll be some claiming the above headline is misogynistic, but ask yourselves this. If your Mrs went out on the lash one night. Over a month later she then tells you that somebody committed oral rape on her in the back of the taxi, what would you think? I’d be asking her the exact same questions Whale was. She praised the driver for “helping her out of the car”, she claimed she was thrown on the floor of the cab and forced to give this bloke a blow job. In front of a witness, that’s pretty much a slam dunk even for our useless plod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lefty ex hooker, gives stranger a blow job in taxi while drunk, regrets it later,and then gets bloke who has just lost his wife the sack.

I’m sure they’ll be some claiming the above headline is misogynistic, but ask yourselves this. If your Mrs went out on the lash one night. Over a month later she then tells you that somebody committed oral rape on her in the back of the taxi, what would you think? I’d be asking her the exact same questions Whale was. She praised the driver for “helping her out of the car”, she claimed she was thrown on the floor of the cab and forced to give this bloke a blow job. In front of a witness, that’s pretty much a slam dunk even for our useless plod.

Oh I see I thought he was down on her!! Well she certainly had his life in her mouth, a snap of the jaw and he was soon laid defenceless.

Oh I see I thought he was down on her!! Well she certainly had his life in her mouth, a snap of the jaw and he was soon laid defenceless.

Her version

“a man jumped into the cab I was in, tried to kiss me and, when I pushed him away, pushed me to the floor of the cab, took his penis out and forced it in my mouth”.

**** me, I bet he didn’t have buttons, it takes me about 5 minutes to get my c##k out of my trousers, especially if I’m ****ed. He managed to chuck her on the floor, get it out and ram it in her mouth without the taxi driver noticing.

As you say why wouldn’t she bite it. I understand a bird just taking it if they were alone, as fighting back could cost her life, but there’s a bloke driving the car. Weird, I’m calling bullshine.

Her version

“a man jumped into the cab I was in, tried to kiss me and, when I pushed him away, pushed me to the floor of the cab, took his penis out and forced it in my mouth”.

**** me, I bet he didn’t have buttons, it takes me about 5 minutes to get my c##k out of my trousers, especially if I’m ****ed. He managed to chuck her on the floor, get it out and ram it in her mouth without the taxi driver noticing.

As you say why wouldn’t she bite it. I understand a bird just taking it if they were alone, as fighting back could cost her life, but there’s a bloke driving the car. Weird, I’m calling bullshine.

And you are some special ******. Clearly never fck you wife for years and have feelings for fellas. Bless

A lot of that seems odd. How you can be raped in the back of a taxi, I assume without the drivers knowledge, I have no idea. Also the bit about CCTV footage usually being deleted after 30 days - Why did she leave it a month before pursuing that. Surely it would be something you would try and acquire urgently, the day after the attack.

Not that I'm defending the presenter, there's probably a lot more to it than what's in that article.

Given the content of this thread, you might want to look up the meaning of 'libel'.