Who the hell chooses the moderators around here now ?

alpine_saint

I been called a c**t and worse for years, and its appeared the infraction system is non-existent.

I call someone a tw*t and get an infraction - from someone who himself has a history of abusive tendencies.

I take it there is now an agenda to rid the place of certain individuals.

I been called a c**t and worse for years, and its appeared the infraction system is non-existent.

I call someone a tw*t and get an infraction - from someone who himself has a history of abusive tendencies.

I take it there is now an agenda to rid the place of certain individuals.

Let's hope so.

I don't know what Galaxy the mods are in in any more. The forum like something from Mars. It's unbelievable some of the Flakes they let post here now, I imagine just there to Boost the numbers. There are some decent contributors still, like Turkish. Delight is what I feel when he writes something.

But this forum used to be better. Some days it was All Gold. Now the good posters are going down like Skittles. Now what has it come To? Bler.

One thing to look forward to is the new season, let's hope everyone is Kinder. Surprise if it turns out like that though. Tempers fray when it comes to the Crunch. ie if we lose on Sunday.

But it's hope we beat them and maybe things will be sweeter.

I don't know what Galaxy the mods are in in any more. The forum like something from Mars. It's unbelievable some of the Flakes they let post here now, I imagine just there to Boost the numbers. There are some decent contributors still, like Turkish. Delight is what I feel when he writes something.

But this forum used to be better. Some days it was All Gold. Now the good posters are going down like Skittles. Now what has it come To? Bler.

One thing to look forward to is the new season, let's hope everyone is Kinder. Surprise if it turns out like that though. Tempers fray when it comes to the Crunch. ie if we lose on Sunday.

But it's hope we beat them and maybe things will be sweeter.

haha. Brilliant irony, I'll give u that.

• 2 weeks later...