Key-note speech to come from our moronic board before season starts #2

alpine_saint

You’ll moan if they do make one, and moan if they don’t.

If it’s to do with the first team then Hughes should be the one speaking, if it’s about the club as the whole then it should be one of the board. I shouldn’t worry though, either way you’ll have plenty of ammunition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I’m just going to leave this one actually. Sort of like buying a Roy Chubby Brown DVD, the clues are there before you open the thread.

If this turns into a decent discussion I’ll leave it here, if not then it’s off to TMS.

Dithering in banning market. Running saintsweb like a cheap seaside b&b.

I think I’m just going to leave this one actually. Sort of like buying a Roy Chubby Brown DVD, the clues are there before you open the thread.

If this turns into a decent discussion I’ll leave it here, if not then it’s off to TMS.

He has been spouting negative nonsense for the past ten years since I have been on this forum

During which time we have gone from League 1 to the PL where we have had some of the best league finishes in our entire history.

Won the JPT and unluckily lost a League Cup Final played in the Europa Cup twice

I don't really understand his whingeing so I have put it down to stupidity but he has every right to post however it is a shame he comes from Southampton otherwise his rantings would be on another web forum.

Who was criticizing content ?

I was asking if they will have the balls to issue one at all, or if they are leaving Sparky to be the mouthpiece and scapegoat.

Why do they need to come out and say anything?

They are privy to information and situations that we know nothing about.

I’d rather we let the football do the talking. In any case, the board are damned if they do, damned if they don’t since people will find fault in anything they do or don’t say.

I’d rather we let the football do the talking. In any case, the board are damned if they do, damned if they don’t since people will find fault in anything they do or don’t say.

Exactly

I thought there had a been a promise of a fans forum or similar when Kruegar gave an interview with Adam Blackmore at the end of the season. If so, then pre-season would be the ideal time. These used to be a regular pre-season ritual, I even remember Branfoot when manager facing the fans, and despite the grief he faced so did Lowe.

Happy to let the football do the talking.

Sadly, it isnt:

I would like the board to state their targets and plans for achieving it, and let the fan base decide if it wants to be along for the ride.

The season hasn't started and you're basing your assumptions on a couple of poor friendly results.

Might as well not turn up for the next 38 games if that's how you think.

Dithering in banning market. Running saintsweb like a cheap seaside b&b.
At least the forum has an active moderator now. Been at least two years since we had one of those. Mind you, we've not really needed one given there's been no WUMs on here in living memory...

At least the forum has an active moderator now. Been at least two years since we had one of those. Mind you, we've not really needed one given there's been no WUMs on here in living memory...

I hear Paul Chuckle is looking for a new sidekick.

The season hasn't started and you're basing your assumptions on a couple of poor friendly results.

Might as well not turn up for the next 38 games if that's how you think.

He could be basing his assumptions on what looks on paper like a sh*t poor squad that no amount of friendlies is going to improve.

He could be basing his assumptions on what looks on paper like a sh*t poor squad that no amount of friendlies is going to improve.

Except its Alpine we could have a front two of Luis Suárez and Sergio Agüero backed up by Hazard and Kante in midfield with Alderweireld and Chiellini in front of De Gea and he would still complain about how ****e we are....

He says we are **** every year he might well be right this season in the same way a broken clock is occasionally right..

I hear Paul Chuckle is looking for a new sidekick.

Shurlock, this is extremely poor taste and badly judged on the very day his brother has died. You should retract and apologise. There's a time and place for smart-arse remarks which is obviously one of your hallmarks but on this occasion you are right out of line.

This is not a personal attack by the way.

I would like the board to state their targets and plans for achieving it, and let the fan base decide if it wants to be along for the ride.

So you wish to shout out "unambitious" or "unrealistic"?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but most people, unless they are complete trolls, try to base them on some facts. You, however, spread a miasma of misery and negativity over this board. It's not even the black humour some of use to get through a football season, with a few small celebrations along the way. You are unremitting in your negativity.

Shurlock, this is extremely poor taste and badly judged on the very day his brother has died. You should retract and apologise. There's a time and place for smart-arse remarks which is obviously one of your hallmarks but on this occasion you are right out of line.

As a comedian he would probably appreciate it.

WTF are you going on about. You can’t decide if you want to come along for the ride, you just do. It’s called being a supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF are you going on about. You can’t decide if you want to come along for the ride, you just do. It’s called being a supporter.

Support SFC sure

Support the greedy management unconditionally... Nah

We really do have some wet snowflakes as fans.

#Enablers #weakfanbase

It's a good thing you aren't in the same whatsapp group as me. The chuckle brothers gags have been non stop today.