Burnley Game in Sydney

MongoNeil

I'll be on my own for a week in Sydney so quite fancy a bit of social interaction by watching the game out somewhere. I'll scope out a few places near to where I'll be staying in Bondi when I get there.

Yes, fair enough - plenty of life down at Bondi, even on a Sunday night!

I'll be on my own for a week in Sydney so quite fancy a bit of social interaction by watching the game out somewhere. I'll scope out a few places near to where I'll be staying in Bondi when I get there.

My son lives in Sydney I’ll send him a message to ask where he watches the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Bar is the meeting place for the Sydney branch of the Southampton Australian Supporters group. 561 George Street, pretty near Town Hall Station. I haven't been for quite a while so I'm not sure what the turn out is like these days but when I went a couple of years ago there were about 12 lads there. Mixture of ex-pats and a few Aussies who supported Saints for various random reasons! There is a Facebook group where they organise these events for matchdays. If you're on Facebook let me know and I can add you to the group.

Well I'm glad I didn't make the journey into the city for this one. Watched it on my laptop in my accommodation and fell asleep shortly after half time. Looks like I missed the best bits though. It's going to be another long season I reckon.