Live TV games - October and November

Pamplemousse

Looks like we are back to being the wholly unfancied club we once were. Which I am fine with if it means more Sat 3pm KOs.

Well, seeing as Sky have done all they can to remove any sign of the Virgin logo in their advert for the season starting no surprise really.

Well, seeing as Sky have done all they can to remove any sign of the Virgin logo in their advert for the season starting no surprise really.
If you've done the stadium tour, you'll know that the backs screen for Sky interviews has no Virgin logos.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If it's right there's only one game moved for TV that's fantastic news, means i can hit up the summer sales on the train fares and pre-book for away games.

It’s great news for the match going fan, Saturday 3pm away days confirmed, this must be a record for us only having two games picked for tv in first 4 months of the season, Brighton a bit annoying being a Monday night but Chelsea was going to move anyway due to Europa so might as well make it a TV game.

Having Palace, Fulham, Wolves , Man City away Saturday 3pm some good trips to be had there plus Bournemouth being a Saturday makes a nice change.

It’s great news for the match going fan, Saturday 3pm away days confirmed, this must be a record for us only having two games picked for tv in first 4 months of the season, Brighton a bit annoying being a Monday night but Chelsea was going to move anyway due to Europa so might as well make it a TV game.

Having Palace, Fulham, Wolves , Man City away Saturday 3pm some good trips to be had there plus Bournemouth being a Saturday makes a nice change.

Also got Fulham away on a saturday 3pm, which i'd guess will be the biggest take up for tickets for us this season as an away day (if you include the "neutral" section).

Genuinely happy about this, especially as it's still summer sales on plenty of the train operators sites (you can book London to Wolverhampton for £16 return at the moment).