Everton vs Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

If Moi doesn't make it as sounds likely then I think we will go with 3 CBs again due to a lack of attacking wide players, unless Armstrong could play on the opposite side to Redmond.

Surely Armstrong is a doubt as well if he only returned to training today. Great start, 50% of our new outfield players already injured.

I haven't watched enough football recently to have an opinion on it here, but at the end of last season everyone was going on about Bednarek being the only decent centre back we had, now everyone is calling for Yoshida, Hoedt or Stephens to play. What happened? Is he injured?

Nobody?

Apparently Southgate will be in attendance, the article says largely to watch McCarthy;

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/17/gareth-southgate-england-alex-mccarthy-southampton

Few of ours probably have a point to prove (RB) and others may not be far from call ups.

Hope so, Hart is in fine form for Burnley and will be inching to get back. With pope injured and Butland in the championship, hitting up for spots 2 and 3 in the squad

Hope so, Hart is in fine form for Burnley and will be inching to get back. With pope injured and Butland in the championship, hitting up for spots 2 and 3 in the squad

Very much spots up for grabs behind Pickford as clear number one.

Bertrand must fancy himself over Rose as well.

Please can someone at saints web upgrade me to full member, I paid on the 16th August

Could someone kindly pm a administrator please?

I PMd Boj. He says you need to post a photo of yourself with trousers round your ankles holding a sign saying "Always Always SFC. Always SFC 4eva. Always SFC till I die. Always."

Vestergaard travlled (is in the twitter video) but is ill according to Adam Leitch. If so, a bit odd to travel.

JWP has earned a recall somehow, but good to see a back 4 and will be interesting how we setup with Ings and Austin.

Tosun header inevitable though.

Strange line up again, even allowing for illness and injury....

If Hoedt is better than Yoshida then - well .....

we need to control the ball up there so definitely would have had Gabbiadini instead of Austin.....

Romeu again - not sure either ...

It was an odd selection last week to start with too....