Tadic skills

Stud mark of doom

Sadly, he is one of those players like many that flourish in a new environment but then suffer from complacency. We have several of those in our team. Then there are others that have flourished in our team and then done naff all elsewhere.

I think Bertrand and Romeu have really suffered from complacency. It's the most difficult part of management IMO.

Before you anti Targett guys start. Matt would then have a chance in say three four games to show just how close he is to being a replacement for Bertrand. If he proved up to it we could then use Ryan at rb maybe.

If it proved catastrophic then we would know one way or the other. Bringing in a player for a game is never a good idea. Plus we would always have Ryan available as a sub if necessary.

Have to say...schoolboy skill...known as the Maradona...because DM invented it! has been around since the 70's and is still in use in all levels of football! Effective trick and difficult to stop...but nothing new or spectacular!

It still takes presence of mind to see the opportunity to do it in a top level match. Just because I've managed it in my back garden a few times doesn't mean it's not impressive.

Have to say...schoolboy skill...known as the Maradona...because DM invented it! has been around since the 70's and is still in use in all levels of football! Effective trick and difficult to stop...but nothing new or spectacular!

Agree. I did it 100 times on Fifa last night.