Carabao Cup - Brighton Away - Build Up

Pamplemousse

I can't believe Pompey got themselves knocked out again. Is a proper south coast derby to much to ask for?

Sh.it or what, even texted a mate who’s too embarrassed to reply.

Going Palace at home as it’s been a while since we’ve drawn them in the cup.

FFS. Boring but feel obliged to go, the worst of all possible draws.

I said almost exactly the same thing, plus we'll probably go out. Looks like Brighton usually play midweek home games on a Tues so most likely the 28th

I said almost exactly the same thing, plus we'll probably go out. Looks like Brighton usually play midweek home games on a Tues so most likely the 28th

I'll drive if you fancy it. Leave early and we can hit the beach in our speedos before the game.

I know a few weeks away, but what's the parking like around the Amex? Don't mind a bit of a walk up to the ground.

week after next isnt it? - parking complete ball ache as its in the middle of nowhere - your only option is to park in one of the park and rides - - I would do the Mill Hill one but there are are some closer but book out

I know a few weeks away, but what's the parking like around the Amex? Don't mind a bit of a walk up to the ground.

There’s no parking near the Amex but for league games, match tickets include local train or bus travel. Never been myself but Brighton supporting friends go to Lewes and catch the train to Falmer station, immediately beside the stadium. Only about 5 miles extra to drive to Lewes, so worth checking out.

There’s no parking near the Amex but for league games, match tickets include local train or bus travel. Never been myself but Brighton supporting friends go to Lewes and catch the train to Falmer station, immediately beside the stadium. Only about 5 miles extra to drive to Lewes, so worth checking out.

I live near Brighton - Lewes is about 15 mins from ground but you need to queue at the station after so generally takes about 45 mins - Mill Hill park and ride is at hove on the way and just off the A27 - buses pretty frequent - so definately better than Lewes