Leicester City Build Up

Saint Albert

They were both training on the pitch today. They aren't injured, just 7+ of our players can't be selected in the matchday 18. Some have to miss out every week.

You were wrong about Elyounoussi, I see.

25 1st team players does not fit into a matchday squad of 18. Everyone is fit so 7 players have to miss out each week, that does not mean they are leaving.

you are not getting it are you?

people believe that Gabbi, Yoshida, Targett are better than some of the starters/bench and should be involved.

I'm really starting to question what Sparky is doing tbh, he seems to be morphing into Pellegrino with the stupid and random team selections. Gabbi looked excellent in pre season and then once the season starts he can't get a look in and is kept out by rubbish like Long and Redmond. FFS.

25 1st team players does not fit into a matchday squad of 18. Everyone is fit so 7 players have to miss out each week, that does not mean they are leaving.

Agreed.

And perhaps that's all it is.

However, that is a strangely weak bench, given the players who have barely featured this season (Gabbi, Maya, Beddy) and yet aren't in the squad.

I agree Long is weird, but Hughes is just trying different combinations to see what works. Remember we have scored ONE goal so far. Also just what has Gabbi done that has been so impressive people here are clamoring for him? He's been on the pitch in both matches so far and been utterly invisible.

There was talk over here awhile ago of Udinese, Torino and Bologna interested in Gabbi.

Would not be surprised to see him go now if I am honest. In pre-season he seemed one of our best players and has not had a lookin. Austin has been gash but Hughes prefers him for whatever reasons. I can't imagine Gabbi will be happy to not have even made it to the bench.

Having Davis and JWP as subs is just stupid.

I am well disappointed.

This side would not cut the mustard in the Championship

Midfield will be overrun, central defenders with no pace and Long upfront!!

God help us!!

Yoshida omission is a strange one.

Disappointed with Hughes selection.

Hope I am completely wrong with my assessment!!!

Mark Hughes is a c**t who is a s***e manager.

Long - ffs . Hoedt keeps his place despite being absolutely dire.

NO idea on team, tactics or anything. Stoke fans were 100% right about this t**t.

:lol: Hughes out!

In all seriousness if Yoshida and Gabbiadini are fit there's no question they should be in the squad.

There's clearly something odd going on with Yoshida. Either

- Hughes thinks he's not fit enough yet

- There's been some kind of falling out

- There's a move in the offing abroad

- Hughes just doesn't fancy him and genuinely thinks Hoedt and Stephens are better options

Points 3 and 4 would be the most worrying in terms of Hughes's judgement!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Squad selected with next week in mind?

Long and Ings is our fastest attack in how long?

Could be interesting. Those two will fight for every ball and run all day long.

That's how I see it. Austin and Ings are too similar, I like this selection from Hughes a lot.