Lenny Henry birthday show

OldNick

Oh pleeeease what a waste of BBC tv licence money. Why do the BBC give him so much air time, Trevor McDonald impersonations, that's a tough one for him

One of the most unfunny blokes to ever appear on tv, if he was white we’d never have heard of the twt. **** me, even his ex wife is funnier than him and she’s about as funny as a dose of the clap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the most unfunny blokes to ever appear on tv, if he was white we’d never have heard of the twt. **** me, even his ex wife is funnier than him and she’s about as funny as a dose of the clap.

His skin has made him a fortune, if he was just on the radio from day one, he wouldn't make a hospital radio slot

He's a bit 'meh' for me. If you just want some bland, lowest common denominator comedy and don't want to do any thinking, he's alright in a Michael McIntyre kind of way.

What I'm trying to say is, I don't find him actively irritating like I do Miranda or truly insufferable like Nish Kumar.

Who makes you laugh since Love Thy Neighbour is no longer on air?

Yep. No chicks either.

Larry David is a Jew, so I doubt you Corbynites would find him funny.

Here’s the thing. Maybe you don’t find Larry funny, because he doesn’t make you laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry David is very funny, but then he isn't a raving zionist.

Oh my sides.

No racism against Lenny Henry going on here at all. No siree.

There ain’t . I don’t find Jennifer Saunders funny, does that make me a sexist. I don’t find Jo Brand funny, does that make me a fattist. I don’t find Alan Carr or that stupid jock twt funny, does that make me anti white.

You and your ilk are the ones putting barriers up and judging people by how they look or what colour they are not me. Lenny Henry is not funny. Whether he’s white, black , yellow , a homosexual, transgender or whatever is irrelevant, he’s not funny .

There ain’t . I don’t find Jennifer Saunders funny, does that make me a sexist. I don’t find Jo Brand funny, does that make me a fattist. I don’t find Alan Carr or that stupid jock twt funny, does that make me anti white.

You and your ilk are the ones putting barriers up and judging people by how they look or what colour they are not me. Lenny Henry is not funny. Whether he’s white, black , yellow , a homosexual, transgender or whatever is irrelevant, he’s not funny .

Not funny to you. The world doesn't revolve around your opinions. He obviously gets the ratings but according to you it's only because he's black. So any black guy off the street could've done his job? People like you are ruining this planet.