Jerk Rice

Cabbage_Face

I see these sort of things in the media but surely this is the kind of thing that all sane people just look at and laugh? I can't imagine that anyone would consider this a serious issue.

I think it just reminds you that you almost live on an entirely different planet to some people with a totally different set of values to the point that it would be very hard to find common ground.

Edited by hypochondriac

The country really is in a sad state. On the one hand, you have one of the most incompetent governments of all time, and on the other hand, the official opposition is also one of the most incompetent of all time. And that's the choice we're faced with. Grim.

But to be fair it's not just Britain is it. Half the world is in a sad state. Can't say what you think anywhere for fear of upsetting some daisy or other and the complainers have often more to hide than those they're complaining about. It's very odd for those of us who grew up in much simpler times.

But to be fair it's not just Britain is it. Half the world is in a sad state. Can't say what you think anywhere for fear of upsetting some daisy or other and the complainers have often more to hide than those they're complaining about. It's very odd for those of us who grew up in much simpler times.
To be honest I think it's just the longer term influence of the Internet. We had no idea what the impact of the Internet would have on society and I think we are starting to find out.

To be honest I think it's just the longer term influence of the Internet. We had no idea what the impact of the Internet would have on society and I think we are starting to find out.

You could be right there. We know far too much stuff that we really don't need to know, even without actively seeking it. Could be down to daytime news TV as well. So many stations seeking content to be able to sell advertising. Most of it for stuff that no one really needs.

Look at the lightweight half wit running Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk