Open training day

danjosaint

I went took Grandson agree it was unorganised not a lot of interaction with the kids, but not sure what I was expecting. Wasn’t a lot to do outside either and the queues for signatures was horrendous. Understand some people queued for two hours and still didn’t get any signatures.

I watched about half an hour of the live stream - particularly one drill that involved two wide men playing a one-two then crossing the ball for two others to finish. Vestergaard and Gallagher easily the best two finishers on show - ahead of Gabbi and long, plus others you'd expect (Yoshida, Reed, a few others). Ings and Austin not involved in that drill, must have been something up the other end of the pitch. Interesting to watch though!

I watched about half an hour of the live stream - particularly one drill that involved two wide men playing a one-two then crossing the ball for two others to finish. Vestergaard and Gallagher easily the best two finishers on show - ahead of Gabbi and long, plus others you'd expect (Yoshida, Reed, a few others). Ings and Austin not involved in that drill, must have been something up the other end of the pitch. Interesting to watch though!

Yep ... that drill was quite painful to watch!!

The keepers barely had to make any saves, the shooting accuracy was very poor and powderpuff from unmarked positions!!

Get your money on Vestergaard to be in our top 3 goal scoreres!!

I wouldn't say it's backfired, it just needs to be better organised next time. Clearly lots of people had a negative experience which is unacceptable especially where children are involved. I do hope that the club acknowledge that there is room for improvement, but would also applaud them for organising such days for the fans.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk