The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Boufal ended up not being particularly creative! ;)

Where as Tadic is our 2nd biggest PL assist maker behind Le Tissier.

"Not particularly"....needs defining if you believe that's valid. It's very likely we would of gone down without him. Sometimes you need to accept you made an error my friend.

Boufal ended up not being particularly creative! ;)

Where as Tadic is our 2nd biggest PL assist maker behind Le Tissier.

Boufal by his absence was ineffective. Tadic was very creative and underappreciated by many. He'll be a miss and the new boys have big shoes to fill.

"Not particularly"....needs defining if you believe that's valid. It's very likely we would of gone down without him. Sometimes you need to accept you made an error my friend.

Well if he had actually been creative we might not have needed saving from relegation by his one wonder goal. Any one trying to credit our survival last season to Boufal is having a laugh..

What about this...?

I wasn't and am not writing Saints off. Merely stating a reality. Much depends on the squad recapturing the end of season spirit that kept us up, and work clearly needs to be done during training. Someone has to step up to creating the assists for our strikers that Tadic created last season. We have the talent in the squad to do this.

Well if he had actually been creative we might not have needed saving from relegation by his one wonder goal. Any one trying to credit our survival last season to Boufal is having a laugh..

That's really not the point. MLG fukked up with omitting Boufal from his 'maths' and is now trying to squirm out of it by ranking their 'creative' ability. If he didn't spend most of his time correcting others for misdemeanours and minor transgressions then he would be cut some slack.

We've lost two 'creative' players, we've gained two 'creative' players. End of.

That's really not the point. MLG fukked up with omitting Boufal from his 'maths' and is now trying to squirm out of it by ranking their 'creative' ability. If he didn't spend most of his time correcting others for misdemeanours and minor transgressions then he would be cut some slack.

Great post!

Say what you want about boufal but he was at least a option we now do not have, is better to have him and Redmond as options then just Redmond. Also not quite sure why people think two creative players in place of tadic and boufal.Armstrong is primarily a box to box central midfielder whilst boufal and tadic were attacking wingers/number tens don't think they are the same type of players.

basically.

and tbh i don't see armstrong as that creative wide player in the same vein as boufal and tadic.

i see armstrong more as a replacement for an ageing Steven Davis.

Boufal by his absence was ineffective. Tadic was very creative and underappreciated by many. He'll be a miss and the new boys have big shoes to fill.

A lot of pundits would have picked Tadfic out as our most creative player last season, as they often did before our televized games. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by a lot of dross. The same excuse is also trundled out by posters on here for Gabbiadini's lack of goals and assists last season. Tadic has 2 goals and 1 assist in his 3 Champions League games so far this season. Before we sold all our best players, Tadic had other good players around him so obviously he got more goals and assists. Football is a team game. Neverthless, Tadic still got 7 goals and 4 assits for us last season. He got 9 goals and 14 assists in 2015/16 because he had good players, like Mané, Pellè, Fonte, van Dijk and Wanyama, around him then.

A lot of pundits would have picked Tadfic out as our most creative player last season, as they often did before our televized games. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by a lot of dross. The same excuse is also trundled out by posters on here for Gabbiadini's lack of goals and assists last season. Tadic has 2 goals and 1 assist in his 3 Champions League games so far this season. Before we sold all our best players, Tadic had other good players around him so obviously he got more goals and assists. Football is a team game. Neverthless, Tadic still got 7 goals and 4 assits for us last season. He got 9 goals and 14 assists in 2015/16 because he had good players, like Mané, Pellè, Fonte, van Dijk and Wanyama, around him then.

Absolutely. Tadic is a big miss and if we were to do worse this season then his absence will probably be the biggest reason.

I got to this point and gave up. Absolutely agree.

Do you not think that the pointless talk indicates that **** all is happening?

Anyway, any opportunity to highlight when MLG is completely, utterly WRONG should be taken and encouraged.

Last season lots of people on here seem to be of the opinion we had a decent squad poorly managed. We brought in a new manager that most people seemed happy with a few weeks ago. We've brought in four new players to bolster the squad and made sure Forster never sees first team action again and now people think we are more likely to be relegated than last season?
When soneone asks "what is SaintsWeb?"...

Well it started with so much promise but it's another very underwhelming window for us imo.

5 transfer windows on and we will still have massive Pelle/Mane sized gaps in our starting 11.

Yep. Issues all over the place not addressed. Defence, forward, formation.

Looks bloody awful...I guess Sunday will be a wake-up call.

Another wake up call for Saints fans.

Anyone still sleeping??

The balance between football success and financial success just too far apart.

Club cannot move forward with current owners or current management

If that's the case then quit your whining. We are stuck with these owners, nothing we as fans can do. Instead let's just get behind the team and (try and) enjoy the football. If not, then find some other hobby.

If that's the case then quit your whining. We are stuck with these owners, nothing we as fans can do. Instead let's just get behind the team and (try and) enjoy the football. If not, then find some other hobby.

If you don't like it stfu right? I wonder who you vote for

And out of plastic glasses as well. Overpriced **** water, plastic glass, surprised there’s anyone queuing.

Must be the blokes who are pussy whipped & have to get home after the game, rather than go for a decent drink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t be so judgmental, you’d might fancy going for a half-time pint if you had any friends.

Don’t be so judgmental, you’d might fancy going for a half-time pint if you had any friends.

What’s this the playground ? I’ve got more friends than you, you’ll be telling me your dads harder than mine next.

Truth is the beer is woeful, I feel sorry for people that don’t appreciate proper drink. Nobody with any taste in beer would touch it.

What’s this the playground ? I’ve got more friends than you, you’ll be telling me your dads harder than mine next.

Truth is the beer is woeful, I feel sorry for people that don’t appreciate proper drink. Nobody with any taste in beer would touch it.

You’re completely missing the point as usual. You don’t go down for a half time pint to savour the quality of the beer, it’s a social thing - you put up with drinking luke-warm p!ss because you are having a laugh with your mates. Hard concept for some on here to grasp I know.

Not too disappointed, showed some fight against a strong side. Think we're a better side without Austin in the starting line up. JWP played well, as did Ings and Bertrand. Defensive lapses especially at set pieces are a worry. But again we started badly, and Hughes needs to work on the players focus.

Only a complete tosser would think that JWP added something to that pathetic display

MLG has always had an odd hostility towards Yoshida. This is the same poster whose otherwise sycophantic defense of anything club-related has led him to adopt some batshît mental positions. Who can forget his claim that JWP grew several inches one summer based on a dodgy photo angle and this new found physicality meant he was on the verge of superstardom (a player MLG has been desperately championing now for 6-7 years).

Even well-known critics of Yoshida like Appy concede that the player is currently better than our other CB options. They’re rational and update their views in light of new information and facts. Not our MLG.

Edited by shurlock

MLG has always had an odd hostility towards Yoshida. This is the same poster whose otherwise sycophantic defense of anything club-related has led him to adopt some batshît mental positions. Who can forget his claim that JWP grew several inches one summer based on a dodgy photo angle and this new found physicality meant he was on the verge of superstardom (a player MLG has been desperately championing now for 6-7 years).

Even well-known critics of Yoshida like Appy concede that the player is currently better than our other CB options. They’re rational and update their views in light of new information and facts. Not our MLG.

It is easy to criticise people when you twist what they say to something they did not say. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

I guess it fits your narrative if you think I said those things, so you've convinced yourself I did.

Plus, I have not been particularly critical of Yoshida in recent seasons, he has improved a lot since he first arrived.

Edited by Matthew Le God

It is easy to criticise people when you twist what they say to something they did not say. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

I guess it fits your narrative if you think I said those things, so you've convinced yourself I did.

Plus, I have not been particularly critical of Yoshida in recent seasons, he has improved a lot since he first arrived.

Ignore him MLG, he does what he does for bites much like Glasgow...