Women banned from football?

Turkish

I see Lazio ultras have fired the first shots to rid the game of what has become the new English disease.

How would this go down at st marys?

Let’s be blunt must women at st marys are vile specimens, outright disaster of human beings.

The single ones are Usually fat and stupid, Struggling to even get basic things right like the name of players, in our league one days some thick bint behind me insisted Rickie Lamberts name was actually Rich Lampard. Or at least she spent the whole season screaming it in her badly fitting sash shirt. Fat embarrassing scruffy geezer birds who to blunt don’t deserve a ticket.

Then there are the ones on the pull. Get all dressed up and hang around in pubs before and after games thinking foootball is a good pulling ground. Generally better looking than the type above but still pretty clueless About what’s going on on the pitch, more interested In leering over Shane Long not admitting he is arguably a slightly better looking Brett Ormerod.

Finally there are the girls in a relationship. So dense and insecure they can’t imagine what it’d be like to spend an afternoon away from their fella. Rather than letting him

Enjoy an afternoon with his mates they tag along whinging and moaning, trying to hold

His hand or put their head on his shoulder, tuttting about him being aggressive or laddy when he wants to join in a chant. Personally I think any bloke who lets his bird come to a game with him is a massive lemon anyway so we could probably do wth getting shot of them too. So perhaps we should look at banning couples too but that anothe battle got another day.

I applaud our lazio brothers for their actions and hope the WOOF (Women Out Of Football) movement gathers momentum

I have absolutely no issue with women in/around football.

I'm sure we have a couple that post on here?

Obviously suewhistle is a bad example as she can't seem to post about saints, but joined the merry little forum club that just posts (99%) about other forum posters (yawn) I know she annoys you Turkish but I wouldn't want all women "banned" just for one bad egg like suewhiste.

I think some women love football and are as entitled to enjoy it as much as us lads.

#lads #badegg

One advantage of no women at the football is it would probably end up saving the clubs a bit of cash when they font have to bulk buy tampons to put in the bogs:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45262541

Where does this end? Where are the free incontinence products?

This country is full of people expecting the world on a plate and the new dishing out some form of preaching every day. Tiresome.

I see Lazio ultras have fired the first shots to rid the game of what has become the new English disease.

Let’s be blunt must women at st marys are vile specimens, outright disaster of human beings.

The single ones are Usually fat and stupid, Struggling to even get basic things right like the name of players, in our league one days some thick bint behind me insisted Rickie Lamberts name was actually Rich Lampard. Or at least she spent the whole season screaming it in her badly fitting sash shirt. Fat embarrassing scruffy geezer birds who to blunt don’t deserve a ticket.

Then there are the ones on the pull. Get all dressed up and hang around in pubs before and after games thinking foootball is a good pulling ground. Generally better looking than the type above but still pretty clueless About what’s going on on the pitch, more interested In leering over Shane Long not admitting he is arguably a slightly better looking Brett Ormerod.

Finally there are the girls in a relationship. So dense and insecure they can’t imagine what it’d be like to spend an afternoon away from their fella. Rather than letting him

Enjoy an afternoon with his mates they tag along whinging and moaning, trying to hold

His hand or put their head on his shoulder, tuttting about him being aggressive or laddy when he wants to join in a chant. Personally I think any bloke who lets his bird come to a game with him is a massive lemon anyway so we could probably do wth getting shot of them too. So perhaps we should look at banning couples too but that anothe battle got another day.

I applaud our lazio brothers for their actions and hope the WOOF (Women Out Of Football) movement gathers momentum

Which one are you ?

Tbh it is cringeworthy and these marketing fckers just want in on such initiatives.
Yep I agree. And it's clear that the only reason they are targeting football is because they know they can create easy outrage if someone suggests that maybe women should pay for their sanitary products like they do everywhere else. Apparently the main justification for it is because its a bit embarrassing to ask your dad for a quid for the machine...

Lazio fans are pretty much backward cnts

Example

Lazio fined for anti-Semitic Anne Frank stickers against Romahttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42816855

Don't worry, people on here only care about anti-semitism when it's Corbyn. Just like Tommeh only cares about paedophilia when its Muslims.

I’m sorry to hear that she left you. Don’t be bitter! :)

I remember being in the spitfire watching the game with the lads a few years back and there was a table of wrenches next to us and they were screaming and booing all match. One of them was calling yoshida "yosh*tter" and were calling pelle "fit as f*ck" ruined the entire game for us.

Although on the flip side of that. My missus is really together during games and never acts like a drunken yobbo.

Banning women from games though, utterly ludicrous. My entire mums side of the family support saints and that includes all the women. They go to every game they can. It's a nice family day out for them. For me? It's just a p*ss up with the boys and (sometimes) the missus.

Don't worry, people on here only care about anti-semitism when it's Corbyn. Just like Tommeh only cares about paedophilia when its Muslims.

Allowing for it being tongue in cheek and to get a rise but aligned to the Trump wave of support. All these years of repression of toeing the line of equality and having to hide being a bigot and having respect for people.

One advantage of no women at the football is it would probably end up saving the clubs a bit of cash when they font have to bulk buy tampons to put in the bogs:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45262541

It would save a tiny, insignificant fraction of what a Premier League player is payed in a week.

If you're that bothered by it, why not start a campaign to get rid of the soap from all toilets. You don't sound like the kind of person that uses it anyway. Think of the money they could save!

It would save a tiny, insignificant fraction of what a Premier League player is payed in a week.

If you're that bothered by it, why not start a campaign to get rid of the soap from all toilets. You don't sound like the kind of person that uses it anyway. Think of the money they could save!

Sorry pal I clearly wasn't being serious but seeing as you've decided to take me seriously for some reason, in what way is soap comparable to sanitary pads and similar? If we're just going down the route of offering free toiletries because it is good for PR then why not offer free razors? A splash of high end cologne in the gents? What about incontinence pads as someone suggested earlier? Supposedly the justification for them being free is that it's a bit embarrassing to ask the male person you've come to the football with for a couple of quid for the machine. If that isn't the definition of a first world problem then I don't know what is.

Sorry pal I clearly wasn't being serious but seeing as you've decided to take me seriously for some reason, in what way is soap comparable to sanitary pads and similar? If we're just going down the route of offering free toiletries because it is good for PR then why not offer free razors? A splash of high end cologne in the gents? What about incontinence pads as someone suggested earlier? Supposedly the justification for them being free is that it's a bit embarrassing to ask the male person you've come to the football with for a couple of quid for the machine. If that isn't the definition of a first world problem then I don't know what is.

These need to be issued to some on the match threads

What gives you the right to want to ban woman at games?

They have every right to be there as you.

Nobody is stopping you watching female sports like beach volley and Netball etc.

TBF, I'd think this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek, not for the Lazio Ultras, but this little debate. TBF, TBF, they're only talking about banning them from the Ultras area of the stadium, can't say I blame them for that, I'd like to stand in an area of St Mary's with like-minded people only. I'd ban gimps, 'wacky' hat-wearers and tone-deaf singers too...and probably gingers as well :p

TBF, I'd think this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek, not for the Lazio Ultras, but this little debate. TBF, TBF, they're only talking about banning them from the Ultras area of the stadium, can't say I blame them for that, I'd like to stand in an area of St Mary's with like-minded people only. I'd ban gimps, 'wacky' hat-wearers and tone-deaf singers too...and probably gingers as well :p

Exactly.

They only wanna keepa da ladies outta da first ten rows, as I understand it.

I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm sure they'd make exceptions for really butch ones.

There are bigger issues in the Lazio ultras than not wanting birds befouling the atmosphere.

Top marks to the King of Trolls.

Either that or you are a blithering idiot!

You out of your nappies yet? For someone with nearly as many posts on the kindergarten thread as glasgow, alpine, batman and hypo combined, it’s not an unreasonable question pal.

Just, but im sure you have the incontinence pads ready for Saturday and you should have a type for collecting the more solid expulsions from your gob and you will need a lot of them pal

This is a post bought to you by someone who has been friendzoned numerous times, at football matches. He wishes he had that girl to nestle into his bosom during a dull and cold 0v0 vesus Cardiff, he wishes he had a girl that would say "Rich Lampard" at which they would both giggle at, he longs for that Women that admire Shane Longs robust good looks and massive appendage and he wishes he had the token dyke in the sash shirts screaming at the ref for that poor decision.

I promise you, if you keep swiping right, you'll get that match and who knows, you one day might be holding hands with her and getting told off for shouting "Oi Mark, switch the tactics you daft **** cannon"

Don't give up, keep fighting that fight. #friendzone #mess

Turkish, Im assume you are kidding.

Personally I think it is good to have women at games. There have been some stunners as well, but I also suggest the men who go are in the main just as ugly and disgusting to look at as some of the ladies

Ah OK, it wasn't at all clear you were trying to by funny.

Just in case you aren't being serious again, the clue as to what soap and sanitory pads have in common is easily understood if you look at the definition of the word sanitory:

"relating to the conditions that affect hygene and health"

Not sure if you are aware that is also the purpose of soap, just playing it safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Much prefer to be sat at games alongside Mrs JBS with her measured knowledgeable opinion on the game before her eyes, than some of the winkles sat around me who spout absolute drivel and cobblers about the same game!

Perhaps every football fan needs to sit an entrance exam to gain a license which shows that they are of a suitable standard of character and mental aptitude to be given the responsibility to purchase a ticket and enter a football stadia.

Maybe, just for fun, during the next International break my old mate Turkish could cobble together the sort of questions he would ask to pass such an exam, just to see who would be allowed into his Football Stadium Utopia :)