Saints v Leicester Match Thread

St Chalet

Christ I'm bored.

Persisting with Long is all you need to know about our recent managers. Reward failure.

He has been decent to be fair.

HT

by far the better side but not tested Schmeichel enough.

Redmond best player on the pitch so far with Lemina not far behind

Can see why Puel is constantly under pressure. They are very very very boring

We look pretty good, but toothless up front. Long really isn't a striker, his best plays are running wide and getting the ball in space. Around the box there's nothing. Ings looks ok though, as does the midfield and defence. We're getting plenty of possession and crosses. I bet we see Austin pretty quickly for Long, and see if he can get on the end of those crosses into the box

Long misses a tap in rebound ffs. Get someone else on. Hopeless.

The ball went behind him. I was right in line with it. That's harsh.

Redmond and Lemina have been excellent. Long has been very effective at allowing us to build attacks. Ings is trying a bit too hard at times and just needs to keep it simple.

Wouldn't be suprised if we end up losing 1-0 or something but we're playing to a much higher standard today.

Some pretty good possession from Saints but we're still lacking that finish in front of goal. Ings unlucky just before half time.

Leicester not very good but Saints look vulnerable when they break. This has 0-1 written all over it.

The ball went behind him. I was right in line with it. That's harsh.

Redmond and Lemina have been excellent. Long has been very effective at allowing us to build attacks. Ings is trying a bit too hard at times and just needs to keep it simple.

Wouldn't be suprised if we end up losing 1-0 or something but we're playing to a much higher standard today.

Just seen the replay. Yes went behind him. He’s still not very good though.