Penalty or dive?

Pilchards

In my opinion it was a Dive, stupid ******* dive. He had four chances to hit it but faffed around, tried to walk it in and then dived whilst already on a yellow. The funniest thing was all the Neanderthals screaming at the ref when they couldn't actually see what had happened.

Good goal from Bertie tho.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It was a clear dive and laughably amateurish. The bloke needs a lobotomy. He'd recover from the earlier tackle on him and as soon as he crossed the 18yd line he had given up on trying to reach the ball again and went for the coward's option. He's a wild bugger that lad and will be on a string of yellows and reds unless he gets his head sorted out. I thought Romeu was wild but this guy is raw meat!

It was a clear dive and laughably amateurish. The bloke needs a lobotomy. He'd recover from the earlier tackle on him and as soon as he crossed the 18yd line he had given up on trying to reach the ball again and went for the coward's option. He's a wild bugger that lad and will be on a string of yellows and reds unless he gets his head sorted out. I thought Romeu was wild but this guy is raw meat!

Wise wordz indeed Charlie. Pal.

Mrs thought he was clipped just before he went down theatrically...............but then he ain’t Mo Salah and we ain’t Liverpool.

Thought Long should have had something for the hands on shove moments earlier. Then the ‘dive’ wouldn’t have happened.

Shane because I thought PEH was doing ok.

Disgusting dive which was a shame because he was having a decent game.

IMO he should have fronted up to the fans and team and apologised publically. Gone down in my estimation and I'm surprised more hasn't been made of this.

Diving is a cancer of the game at the top level and it is very, very sad the authorities seemingly give zero ****s

It was a blatant and stupid dive. Complete moron who clearly didn't have any belief he would score.

The only thing more stupid was the crowd giving him a standing ovation. The guy just cost us any chance of winning the game and you're applauding him off FFS.