Les Reed - GONE

Heisenberg

Les Reed wasn't there when Pardew was? I thought we had Big Don Cortese then? God knows, just sack the board,

There was a 4 month cross over.

Les joined us April 2010 after a stint as assistant manager on a voluntary basis at Bishop's Stortford in the Conference South. Pardew was sacked end of August.

How's the Glasgow based Reed out action group going

Nothing happening...... Surely it's not all keyboard bluster ????

So you either disagree and think Reed should say. Or you are doing feck all to fix the issue whilst knocking a guy in Glasgow for not protesting... :mcinnes:

So you either disagree and think Reed should say. Or you are doing feck all to fix the issue whilst knocking a guy in Glasgow for not protesting... :mcinnes:

I agree that he should go but tired of the troll gobbing off at other fans for doing nothing,

while he does nothing either

He bangs on several times a day so you would think he would actually lead us to some action

or is it just bluster?

I do think the best thing our owner could do is replace Krueger and Reed with more astute leadership. without that, a replacement of Hughes really won't make much difference. The big decisions have not been made at manager level. We seem to have screwed up what we had going on in youth development... and the black box has turned out buggy as hell.

I do think the best thing our owner could do is replace Krueger and Reed with more astute leadership. without that, a replacement of Hughes really won't make much difference. The big decisions have not been made at manager level. We seem to have screwed up what we had going on in youth development... and the black box has turned out buggy as hell.

Yep.