Les Reed - GONE

Heisenberg

It’s interesting to notice a few months ago when we made some early signings this was hailed as evidence Les had been moved to one side, Hughes wasn’t letting him balls up transfers and someone else was in charge. Now those signings haven’t been brilliant straight away it’s all reeds fault

There was a bit of speculation after ITKs had suggested that Les was looking for other employment and then didn't show his mug for a few months.

Sadly that all proved a dream and the baldy, useless clown reappeared and continued to **** up the club you claim to support.

New poll?

The fans have been incredibly tolerant so far... but at some point everyone needs to acknowledge that continued neutrality/support is only extending the stay of Les Reed and this board.

There are some dark days ahead to clear them out and correct the damage, but it looks like it needs to happen sadly.

couple of Leslie's classics in this article.... Obviously before he became a mute (coward / snake)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11366206/Gary-Neville-The-era-of-the-gaffer-is-over.html

Don’t forget, we have a structure and model that allows us the continue improving when players and managers move on. We seamlessly transition, every time.

Thanks Les, Ross and Ralph.

Hopefully Gao is watching and realises that we need mass changes in the upstairs area.

I can’t wait for the next fans forum, Krueger trying to spin his way out of this mess

Yeah but a good time was had by all and the heirachy gave really compelling, comprehensive answers.

#dripfans

Really is time to do something now, the board have had an easy ride since the awful Pellegrino appointment.

Next home game is on the 27th and follows the Bompey humiliation to come.

Surely time to organise a fan protest at the board - And it needs to be at the board only. Anything else will create a toxic atmosphere and damage the team.

And ffs, stop paying these charlatans money.

Yeah but a good time was had by all and the heirachy gave really compelling, comprehensive answers.

#dripfans

Surely even some of them won't buy the bull**** he will inevitably come out with.

I wonder if the club will try and quietly drop the plans for the next fans forum, wouldn't surprise me.

Surely time to organise a fan protest at the board - And it needs to be at the board only. Anything else will create a toxic atmosphere and damage the team.

Red card for Reed. Simple but effective.

Swing Reed, swing Leslie Reed, etc.

Just bring out the old Lowe Out paraphinalia and reuse it.

Organise it then dont keep asking for it and doing nothing....

Any news on this... ?

Imo les is the lesser of the evils on the board, would much rather see the back of Krueger and cat, les was hear for the good times and has done some good things, cortèse also rated him. It's started going downhill since kreuegar and cat came in and I'd say there's a good chance he was under orders from them on the sales etc

A jellyfish has more backbone than your typical Saints fan.

Will be lots of nominating others to protest and sitting in silence wondering where it all went wrong.

If only someone had warned us hey

as if they are going to take notice of a pathetic fan protest. Its comical a bunch of singing fans marching along. The media love it and look for the fans with a low IQ and sponge hands to interview.

It is ridiculous.

The only way to get any response is to really get a large amount of fans to boycott games and merchandise.

Boycotting is tough to get a large section to do so, and s for merchandise, my granddaughter went to the Chelsea game she came back with a quilted saints jacket, and wanted the Saints training top , £55 for a girl of 7!!!

The kids still are starry eyed and dont care about Les Reed they see Saints as their heroes and it seems are above Saints are crap syndrome. It takes me back to me being 8 and all I did was talk Saints and dream of playing for them, I thought they were world beaters and surprised when we lost lol. The days of Kirkup Sydenham, Paine,and Ron Davies. Oh the naivety of youth

Imo les is the lesser of the evils on the board, would much rather see the back of Krueger and cat, les was hear for the good times and has done some good things, cortèse also rated him. It's started going downhill since kreuegar and cat came in and I'd say there's a good chance he was under orders from them on the sales etc

I think Reed should go; together with Kreuger, Wilson and perhaps Kat L. The shake up is needed - and soon. Quite apart from the poor decision making of Reed in the past 2 - 3 seasons, there is a strong case for questioning whether a 66 - 67 yo who has been round the block, has the sharpness, drive and capacity to "read" and respond to the modern game.

The good news: everyone now seems to realise Les is useless

Bad news: it's about 2-3 years too late

More bad news: he's still here and making more mess day by day.

More more bad news: we will not do anything about it

Summary: we are now ****ed

I think Reed should go; together with Kreuger, Wilson and perhaps Kat L. The shake up is needed - and soon. Quite apart from the poor decision making of Reed in the past 2 - 3 seasons, there is a strong case for questioning whether a 66 - 67 yo who has been round the block, has the sharpness, drive and capacity to "read" and respond to the modern game.

With decent staff directly below him Krueger could probably get away with his '#sportbizzspeak talking head' role, but Reed and Wilson are stealing a living and have been for some time. Ralph despite his intellectual limitations must know this, so the chop must surely be fast approaching. Cortese with his propensity for shredders, high heels and overspend at least had a vision, a clear style and a bit of charisma and if Gao is serious he needs a similar skillset to lead, stablise and get us competitive again. However, with KL now completely distant and the apparently clueless Gao trying to contain serious problems with his core businesses a further sale is possible, and perhaps that is the tonic we really need - new engaged owners and a clearout from the top! We may have allowed ourselves to be caught in terms of league performance and our dispirited fanbase is punch-drunk but our infrastructure and potential draw is still top ten at the moment - the worse thing that could happen right now is nothing.

The good news: everyone now seems to realise Les is useless

Bad news: it's about 2-3 years too late

More bad news: he's still here and making more mess day by day.

More more bad news: we will not do anything about it

Summary: we are now ****ed

you may believe you have the monopoly on seeing through him but there were many more.

you may believe you have the monopoly on seeing through him but there were many more.

I can volunteer as one of many more and have been echoing Heisenberg's sentiment for over 2 years on TUI. As soon as all those contracts got extended, I could see how shiiite the squad was going to end up.

Completely overpaid carp, eg 100,000 quid a WEEK for Ploddy Prowse and Davis who are now acknowledged as definitely not even good enough to get on the bench. Long and Austin 100,000 a WEEK. Les Reed!!!

When Long got his contract extended there were more than a few morons who thought it a good idea at the time!

I can volunteer as one of many more and have been echoing Heisenberg's sentiment for over 2 years on TUI. As soon as all those contracts got extended, I could see how shiiite the squad was going to end up.

Completely overpaid carp, eg 100,000 quid a WEEK for Ploddy Prowse and Davis who are now acknowledged as definitely not even good enough to get on the bench. Long and Austin 100,000 a WEEK. Les Reed!!!

When Long got his contract extended there were more than a few morons who thought it a good idea at the time!

Perhaps the size of the budget is reflected in the salary of who gives it out. Similar to the CEO of a council where the bigger the budget the bigger the salary

Absolutely - a couple others have been with me past few years.

I take absolutely no pleasure in being right, just wish we could get rid of the virus Reed and move forward as a club again.

I’m protesting on a regular basis now, first thing in the morning sat on the toilet I imagine who’s heads I am crapping on. This will continue until they leave and stop doing the very same to the true supporters of the club.

I vow that my protest will continue until the job is done.

Edited by Saint Billy

I’m protesting on a regular basis now, first thing in the morning sat on the toilet I imagine who’s heads I am crapping on. This will continue until they leave and stop doing the very same to the true supporters of the club.

I vow that my protest will contine and the job is done.

That`s more than the "do nothing keyboard crusaders" do.... TBF ;)

That`s more than the "do nothing keyboard crusaders" do.... TBF ;)

You’re very passionate about other posters pal - if only you could redirect some of that passion to the club and club’s hierarchy. Do it for Goa.

Edited by shurlock

You’re very passionate about other posters pal - if only you could redirect some of passion to the club and club’s hierarchy. Do it for Goa.

No passion about "those" posters at all, just hilarity as they bang on and on and do nothing while calling others to act...

FWIW, i would be happy to support some actual meaningful action to help the club but spouting of on a forum is futile, however funny the posts are...

I’ve protested twice today.

Do your bit saints fans and eat plenty of fibre.

Judging by the amount of crap that is spouted on here, fibre intake is the least of anybodys problems.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Perhaps the size of the budget is reflected in the salary of who gives it out. Similar to the CEO of a council where the bigger the budget the bigger the salary

Does that Council CEO get sacked or made to resign if he is carp? So why hasn't Les Reed been sacked as he is clearly incompetent and has cost his "council" up to 100m in botched acquisitions, sales and salaries.

Some forum members always seem to forget the wages when totting up Les Reed's clueless last two years in TOTAL charge of all things football.

Does that Council CEO get sacked or made to resign if he is carp? So why hasn't Les Reed been sacked as he is clearly incompetent and has cost his "council" up to 100m in botched acquisitions, sales and salaries.

Some forum members always seem to forget the wages when totting up Les Reed's clueless last two years in TOTAL charge of all things football.

You are preaching to the converted, I have never liked Reed since the day I was told he went into Alan Pardew and gave him his book on coaching.

You are preaching to the converted, I have never liked Reed since the day I was told he went into Alan Pardew and gave him his book on coaching.

And look what pardew did with it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Guide-Basic-Team-Coaching/dp/0340816007

A used version for 63p. That’s the thanks les for for offering to help his underling, no wonder he got fired