Palace v Saints Build Up

trousers

Seriously wtf. Anyone who thinks Hoedt is any good seriously ain’t right.

So Hughes, Saints board, Lazio board and Lazio manager “ain’t right” and know less about footer than the professional scouts on this forum?

The Hoedt agenda is embarrassing. At least it has taken the spotlight off Redmond so maybe he stands a chance of getting some confidence back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Hughes, Saints board, Lazio board and Lazio manager “ain’t right” and know less about footer than the professional scouts on this forum?

The Hoedt agenda is embarrassing. At least it has taken the spotlight off Redmond so maybe he stands a chance of getting some confidence back.

No agenda, he is just ****.

The same board that rated, Mayuka, Forren etc etc.

Absolutely mental. Proper mental. He’s fkkkin sh1t.

This is going to be like the Forster thing.... after about 3 years all the dinnies are finally convinced when someone on Sunday Supplmement says he is poor.

#henrywintersportsfans

Reminds me of the time when this entire forum bar a few demanded that Yoshida never play for Saints again after we lost 3-0 away at Everton. It is now widely acknowledged that Maya has been a solid player for us and a very good defender (albeit with a few limitations).

The overreacting about Hoedt is just a weird forum mob thing which doesn’t really fit in with the general opinions of many other Saints fans who don’t frequent forums or social media. Hoedt has been poor at times and good at times, pretty much the same as the entire squad. Let us not forget the outstanding performance against Swansea to help keep us up. Hardly befitting the words “garbage” and “should never ever play professional football again”.

It’s really quite funny until you realise that this poison can creep into the stands and then into the minds of the players themselves.