David Prutton losing his 5hit v Arsenal

jawillwill

The Referee that day Alan Wiley was asked not too long after, at ‘An Evening with the Refs’ I attended, “what do you think made David Prutton go off on one in that Arsenal game”?

To which he replied quite casually “I have no idea, it was strange as David is normally a nice polite lad”.

I couldn’t stop myself telling him that it was most likely down two decisions he as referee had made against us in quick succession, and told him the sequence of events.

When I finished the room went quiet, until Dermot Gallagher sat alongside him nicely moved things along.

The Referee that day Alan Wiley was asked not too long after, at ‘An Evening with the Refs’ I attended, “what do you think made David Prutton go off on one in that Arsenal game”?

To which he replied quite casually “I have no idea, it was strange as David is normally a nice polite lad”.

I couldn’t stop myself telling him that it was most likely down two decisions he as referee had made against us in quick succession, and told him the sequence of events.

When I finished the room went quiet, until Dermot Gallagher sat alongside him nicely moved things along.

Did everybody clap?