Carabao Cup draw - Round 3 - Everton (a)

Pamplemousse

Norwich at St Mary's please. The wife is already annoyed at me for going to work and leaving her with the baby (:rolleyes:) as if it's some kind of boys club and I don't do anything (I do, some of the time), so it would be nice to smash them and annoy her even more.

Norwich at St Mary's please. The wife is already annoyed at me for going to work and leaving her with the baby (:rolleyes:) as if it's some kind of boys club and I don't do anything (I do, some of the time), so it would be nice to smash them and annoy her even more.

You have a very good basis there for a long and happy marriage, I'll give it two years!

There is literally nothing good about this draw. At all. Clockwork or not.

Nearly all of the draws would have been “boring”. It’s the league cup. We have played against nearly all of the clubs in England within the last decade

Loving the “boring” and “dull” comments after 99% of our Cup draws

That is us out BTW

Wouldn’t you fancy an Oxford, Wycombe, Burton away tie. Perhaps a home team sold out, decent atmosphere? New ground?

Guess you wouldn’t get a ticket.

Wouldn’t you fancy an Oxford, Wycombe, Burton away tie. Perhaps a home team sold out, decent atmosphere? New ground?

Guess you wouldn’t get a ticket.

Given that saints have played nearly every single club in England in under the last decade.

Good luck on that front in round 3 of the league cup

Given that saints have played nearly every single club in England in under the last decade.

Good luck on that front in round 3 of the league cup

Burton, Macclesfield or Oxford away would have been decent.

Everything else dull as anything.

Oh well, not at all what I wanted, but is up my neck of the woods so I might toddle along for this one if for nothing else other than to check out those legendary ground-breaking dugouts.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

We're at Anfield on the 22nd. Might as well have a short break holiday up there. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mate, it's Merseyside, 90 bloody minutes is too long, never mind a holiday...!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED IN LIVERPOOL IN THE LEAGUE CUP FFS

Nope it was superb, and will long stay with me as one of my favourite away days ever with Saints. But it was also the league cup semi final. This is a third round tie against a side that's better than us, at a ground we have an abysmal record at, and we're likely to have less than 500 people there as a guess.

It's quite possibly the worst draw we could've got to be honest.

Maybe our reserves are better than their reserves.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I doubt it. Anyway they could play reserves and we could play our strongest team and they'd still beat us - just because it's Everton at Goodison and we never get anything there.

We've sold 1700 for Liverpool a few days before and are on course to sell out 3000 at Wolves a few days after, this will be a really low turn out from us .

Here's Evertons side from cup game this week:

Everton

22Stekelenburg

43Kenny

2Holgate

5Zouma

12DigneBooked at 52mins

28Dowell

26Davies

9RamírezSubstituted forSchneiderlinat 86'minutes

10G SigurdssonSubstituted forWalcottat 66'minutes

29Calvert-Lewin

19NiasseSubstituted forTosunat 74'minutes

Substitutes

3Baines

11Walcott

14Tosun

18Schneiderlin

23Coleman

33Neves Virgínia

38Pennington

Nope it was superb, and will long stay with me as one of my favourite away days ever with Saints. But it was also the league cup semi final. This is a third round tie against a side that's better than us, at a ground we have an abysmal record at, and we're likely to have less than 500 people there as a guess.

It's quite possibly the worst draw we could've got to be honest.

I agree, I was really hoping for Burton or Macclesfield away , or at least somewhere convenient like Brentford or QPR away , this is just a rubbish draw.