Hesketh and Flannigan join Burton Albion on loan

SuperSAINT

Hesketh picked up a minor injury, which stopped a potential championship move this summer. Expect him to make a move in January now, not sure if loan or permanent. You'd think a permanent move would be best for both parties now. Shame as he has shown promise when he's featured for the first team.

That's a shame. Was hoping he'd get a move sorted and be playing rather than spend more time in limbo at saints.

That would be a shame as he and his brother have done a sound job with them, gave Everton the right runaround in the cup (2-4 defeat was no reflection of the game whatsoever). As see Huddersfield have been sniffing about too.

A shame for Hesketh and Lincoln perhaps, but well deserved for him and his brother. They've had a good apprenticeship in the lower leagues, been successful, and absolutely deserve to move up the pyramid.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just writing up Hesketh's profile and wondering if he has a future with us. His contract runs out in 2021. The defining moment in his career (and his last match for us ) came when he was yanked off in the away leg of the Be'er Sheva match after 35 mins. I was there and couldn't really see why. Admittedly he hadn't done much up to them but neither had any one. Some said the raucous atmosphere (which was quite intense) had got to him but I'm not sure that was the case. It came the week after he scored in the League cup-tie v Palace. Is it just a case of he's not good enough.? He struggles to hold down a spot at Lincoln.

Just writing up Hesketh's profile and wondering if he has a future with us. His contract runs out in 2021. The defining moment in his career (and his last match for us ) came when he was yanked off in the away leg of the Be'er Sheva match after 35 mins. I was there and couldn't really see why. Admittedly he hadn't done much up to them but neither had any one. Some said the raucous atmosphere (which was quite intense) had got to him but I'm not sure that was the case. It came the week after he scored in the League cup-tie v Palace. Is it just a case of he's not good enough.? He struggles to hold down a spot at Lincoln.

Like McQueen, Reed and Sims, don’t see a future for them here.