Palace vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Bit of a hotch-potch kit today

Were we always scheduled to wear yellow I wonder or was there a last minute decision that our home kit would clash so we changed the shirt. Surprised we don’t have a yellow change of shorts for the away kit, all makes the choice of colours for the 3rd kit even stranger.

We are getting sh*tter and sh*tter. So little movement off the ball when in advanced positions - particularly Bertrand and Redmond, which is a shame because they seem to have a better understanding that Ely and Cedric. Referee is not having a great game either - I predict he will be instrumental in Palace winning.

We are getting sh*tter and sh*tter. So little movement off the ball when in advanced positions - particularly Bertrand and Redmond, which is a shame because they seem to have a better understanding that Ely and Cedric. Referee is not having a great game either - I predict he will be instrumental in Palace winning.

No we are not. We are well on top at the moment and just had a very good chance that was well blocked

As someone following the game on here, I find it very confusing when I see positive comments followed by posts like this....

???

If anything we look more mobile and are passing and moving more. Did you watch last season?

I personally think Redmond's looked quite bright. Not everything is coming off but he's playing positively.

As someone following the game on here, I find it very confusing when I see positive comments followed by posts like this....

No intention to mislead, just that perhaps some people see the game differently to others. Yes, we have a good share of the ball, but increasingly in my view, we see what little cutting edge we have become blunted as the opposition work out our game plan. We need to be much more pace in our attack - change it around a bit. Good chance there from Hoj to get the corner BTW.