Ings reckons he will score more than Mo?

Pilchards

From what I have seen of Salah this year, he might have a slightly better chance than people probably thought pre-season, Salah missed a sitter on Saturday then got take off for Shaqiri. Not sure Salah is up there at his top form yet.

You mean from 0% to 0.1%?

I put Mane in my fantasy team this year, whilst most went for Salah. Mane will be their main man this season i'm sure of it, he's better than Salah and last season was a huge anomaly in Salah's career. Mane can be a superstar.

Even though he went to the dippers, I love watching Mane play. He never made any secret about seeing Saints as a stepping stone and probably sees Liverpool the same. The very top of La Liga will beckon if he outscores Salah this season. Awesome player.

Even though he went to the dippers, I love watching Mane play. He never made any secret about seeing Saints as a stepping stone and probably sees Liverpool the same. The very top of La Liga will beckon if he outscores Salah this season. Awesome player.

I agree, I told my brother (a United fan who obviously didn’t think Mane was that good because he played for us) in his second season that he’d be top 10 players in the world one day and I still believe that. He’s what, 24? So much more to give and just agility and turn of pace i’ve never seen before.

He means Mo Elyounoussi right?

Salah seems to get into the 6 yard box for more poacher goals than Mane so it wouldn't surprise me if he outscores him although Mane might be the more influential player this season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk