Full membership renewal

Shroppie

Sorry to make this a thread but why is my automatic renewal not happening?

Have tried emailing but no reply. Am I the only one?

Any admin around - help please!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine failed as well, first time around. If you go to your settings and confirm your payment account/card then it goes through second time around.

Sorry to make this a thread but why is my automatic renewal not happening?

I would assume that the payment source linked to your PayPal account has either changed or expired - after three attempts, I think PayPal automatically cancels the recurring payment, but you can set up a new one here

Checking PayPal, it looks like although I've updated my credit card expiry, and that's worked for all other subscriptions, Saintsweb is still looking for the old one. I've changed the funding source so hopefully it'll work now.

I would assume that the payment source linked to your PayPal account has either changed or expired - after three attempts, I think PayPal automatically cancels the recurring payment, but you can set up a new one here

Yes. Benefits include being able to delete permanently any one poster. Suggestions, please.

I had an email, to re-new, which I did. Then it did an automatic re-new a week later, meaning I also paid twice........are we platinum members now?

I think i have been charged twice too....

I had an email, to re-new, which I did. Then it did an automatic re-new a week later, meaning I also paid twice........are we platinum members now?

Yep checked my account and have paid twice, Steve can you refund me please?

Yes. Benefits include being able to delete permanently any one poster. Suggestions, please.

Hmmmm I wonder

Perhaps we should have a poll, could be a bit one sided though

Sponsorship is the future to the forum tax!

giphy.gif

We are even getting an old version of vBulletin software! Version 4.2.2 is 5 years old! What is the money going on if the software is not being updated? I thought the £5 was for forum purposes...!

Hard to find many other club forums that charge £5 membership, so can clearly be done without it.

Edited by Matthew Le God

• 2 weeks later...