Saints v Brighton - Build up

Professor

I still don’t understand what pleasure a few people get by slagging off players of the club they claim to support. The role of fans is to encourage our team. Making negative remarks about our players is more likely to help the opposition.

Pretty sure the Brighton players won't be sat around reading this forum thinking they now have 3 points in the bag because someone said Austin is injury prone.

To be honest, I'd rather Long either started if fully fit or was rested if not. I don't think he's particularly useful as a sub in a match where we should have a decent share of the ball and our opponents will be hard to break down.

If Austin's hamstring is doubtful in any way, I wouldn't risk him either. He doesn't need the chance to pull up injured for a month.

Personally, I think if we go two up top they should be Ings and Gabbiadini and we should put Gallagher on the bench.

Very much this

If Long isn't fit I wouldn't mind seeing Armstrong playing. After a couple of promising performances he seems to be on the way to joining Maya and Gabbi on the missing persons list.

He's attack minded and isn't afraid to shoot. And don't write Davis off too soon. He had a good game for Ireland in that position and scored - but I wouldn't put him ahead of Armstrong.

JWP on the bench as a stabilizing sub once we're three or four up. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I still don’t understand what pleasure a few people get by slagging off players of the club they claim to support. The role of fans is to encourage our team. Making negative remarks about our players is more likely to help the opposition.

Sorry fans have every right to criticise players and management as we effectively paying their wages. Even though sky pay the cheques the team is the sum total of zero without the fans.

Passionate supporters will be passionate about their team and have opinions on their team. These people are genuine supporters

And have every right to their opinions, they are just as big supporters as the quiet no ambition, I’m not worthy people who never ever would dare have an opinion that differs from people who happen to be in charge at a club.

Get a life, find some spunk and give real support for what you think in life. If not crawl in a corner and die and leave the rest of us to passionately give our opinions.

Wimps were never winners ever....

Thanks for you meek support but really it doesn’t count for much in all honesty.

I've heard rumours, only rumours mind, that there are fans from every other club on earth that slag off their own players too.

So that helps our team whenever we play one of those other teams. Phew.

We haven't won two games in a row in the league in a year and a half, since beating Palace and West Brom on the bounce in the Puel season in April of last year. Just for once, FOR ONCE, it would be nice to beat a team, at home, in a supposedly winnable match, to make two games won in a row! It would give us real confidence going into the Liverpool game, even without Ings, and it would certainly take the pressure off of us.

I predict a draw. :rolleyes: 1-1, Elyounoussi with the equaliser after a Gross penalty.

...695f2eaf3125e9674f073aa3c3223480.jpg

Well that can f*ck right off.

Jesus christ we've become the cliche for a modern football, americanised club since reaching the premier league haven't we? Clappers, that dog with the drum and now this.

Part of me is genuinely disappointed we didn't get relegated to get some soul back.

Well that can f*ck right off.

Jesus christ we've become the cliche for a modern football, americanised club since reaching the premier league haven't we? Clappers, that dog with the drum and now this.

Part of me is genuinely disappointed we didn't get relegated to get some soul back.

It makes me wistful and longing for the days when we had Sammy Saint doing gangnam style.

...695f2eaf3125e9674f073aa3c3223480.jpg

****ing hell!!! what have we become??? All this and we still can't buy a beer at halftime lol

Who the ****ing hell is running our club and coming up with this crazy ideas??? They clearly have never been a fan or been to a game. And they have turned the social club in the Kingsland into a posh restaurant:D

Lets hope the **** we get 3 points tomorrow or this place will explode

Thanks for your input Les. Apparently you have just wasted 100m quid, according to an article. Perhaps shut the up feck, so called Professor.

Perhaps resign and do everybody a favour, particularly with the U18"s who are following your training methods. Professor plant sussed! Next plant come right up!

Some on here think a function of this site is to slag off players, sadly.

Thanks for your input Les. Apparently you have just wasted 100m quid, according to an article. Perhaps shut the up feck, so called Professor.

Perhaps resign and do everybody a favour, particularly with the U18"s who are following your training methods. Professor plant sussed! Next plant come right up!

:lol:

Wipe the froth from your mouth... Skate plant