Pub for Sunday game?

waylander

I no longer live in Southampton so I'm seeking the wisdom of the community.

I have a couple of mates coming down for the Chelsea game on Sunday Oct 2nd and we're looking for somewhere to go before the match.

3 requirements - must do a decent Sunday roast, be within reasonable walking distance of SMS, happy to let us leave the car in their car park while we go to the game.

Any suggestions?

I have a couple of mates coming down for the Chelsea game on Sunday Oct 2nd and we're looking for somewhere to go before the match.

3 requirements - must do a decent Sunday roast, be within reasonable walking distance of SMS, happy to let us leave the car in their car park while we go to the game.

Any suggestions?

Think you might be asking too much of our fair city. You'll be lucky to find somewhere that meets more than of those requirements.

And it's on Monday night.

Cripes have bloody Sky moved it again?!........Barstewards!!............(do pay attention James :? )

Aside from that he will have no problem parking and take as long as he likes over lunch as there will be no rush to get to the ground on the 2nd Oct as the team will be on Merseyside - just got to hope he packs enough fresh pairs of undercrackers to last 5 days!!!

:p:D

Any suggestions?

Hopefully Sun 2nd is just a typo, and you actually mean the 7th otherwise you are in for a wasted journey, it would have been better to have gone up to Everton if you wanted to see The Saints play.

But if the main reason was to get a Sunday Lunch, Tues is not the best day to be honest!! ;)

Game kicks off at 2.15 ... could be a bit of a rush to have a decent meal and get to the game for KO.

Good luck with finding a pub that satisfies 2 out of 3 of your requirements.

Cripes have bloody Sky moved it again?!........Barstewards!!............(do pay attention James :? )

Aside from that he will have no problem parking and take as long as he likes over lunch as there will be no rush to get to the ground on the 2nd Oct as the team will be on Merseyside - just got to hope he packs enough fresh pairs of undercrackers to last 5 days!!!

:p:D

Hahaha!