Weekend 15/16 Sep Other Games

Batman

Sweet! A Batman other games thread! Looking forward to some football tomorrow (today).

In other news the Ottawa Senators (ice hockey) GM just made Les Reed look like Einstein by trading away our version of MLT for nothing.

We need some football to have a break from this rain hitting America gargantuan story.

Spurs are pretty poor

and should be stuffed 5 or 6 by now

Dippers will have tough games against the lesser teams

probably

SPurs looked whacked. Too many of their players have played too much football

Look at the state of Kane. He needs a month off

Tottenham again can't cope with the high press - Poch's own tactical quirk being used against him, and better.

Spurs desperately needed to freshen up their midfield in the summer. They've got no mobility at all. Dembele's legs have gone, Dier's a carthorse.

Even their full backs - once a vital attacking weapon in their armoury - have slowed and can't move the ball forwards under pressure. Very ordinary.

I think they'll finish fifth this season.

That being said, Liverpool looked scary and I'm not looking forward to our team of plodders trying to keep pace with them. Could be ugly.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Huddersfield have 5 goals in their last 15 league games. Can't see them surviving this year.

Cardiff will also go down.

Then it's one from Fulham, Wolves and Newcastle, I think.

I can't see Wolves being anywhere near the danger zone to be honest, and I suspect Fulham will pull away from it as well. I'll swap West Ham (Dildo Bros, & £110m !!) with you though for Newcastle.

But lets not get carried away this time last season everyone had said Palace were nailed on certainties.

& they still beat us :(

Pace - Bournemouth have lots of it, whereas the Puel and Pellegrino eras sucked any urgency out of Saints. Having said that, Leicester were poor at SMS but our players didn’t have the quality in the final third to finish them off with Ings struggling with his feet. Leicester fans frustrated at the slow build up and losing that pacy counter attacking thrust that was their hallmark. I’m sure it’s the first thing their new manager will fix if they get someone that understands English football better.

Current bottom 5 are looking poor, but you'd think one of Burnley or Hammers would pull out of it and someone else will get sucked in.

Spurs were crap today, anyone playing Liverpool can't bomb their fullback forward like that, as that front 3 will kill you. You need to be compact at the back with at least 1 DM, maybe 2, that then puts the pressure on their midfield to create something to break you down, then put them under pressure 2nd half as they tend to run out of steam.

Leicester almost managed it.

Huddersfield have 5 goals in their last 15 league games. Can't see them surviving this year.

Cardiff will also go down.

Then it's one from Fulham, Wolves and Newcastle, I think.

wolves will not be going down or fighting relegation towards the end of the season