Liverpool vs Saints - Build Up

Yorkshire Saint

I've just purchased a ticket but only restricted view left. Anyone know how bad the view is row 34 ?

McCarthy

Cedric

Bertrand

Maya

Big V

Mario

Romeu

Mo

Armstrong

Ings

Redmond

You won't get to see the game from the back row which is probably a blessing.

Objective has to be keep goals down to protect our goal difference

I've said before Liverpool should not be allowed to sell those seats, 'severely restricted view with a measly £3 off. Should be £5 to reflect what you are getting.

Looks like we've managed to sell them all.

I feel inept in asking this as I love to see my team,but is it so bad that I should not bother? That picture above looks pretty damning

I've said before Liverpool should not be allowed to sell those seats, 'severely restricted view with a measly £3 off. Should be £5 to reflect what you are getting.

Looks like we've managed to sell them all.

They’ll probably argue that if everyone sat down as they’re supposed to, the view wouldn’t be that restricted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assume all you fckers that moaned about our nil nil up there under Puel would take that now?

Against the team that had Origi instead of Salah, Mignolet instead of Allison, Lucas instead of Keita, Matip instead of Van Dijk, Mané injured and when Firmino was rather mediocre.

Basically we kept Coutinho quiet (for once) and that was it.

I feel inept in asking this as I love to see my team,but is it so bad that I should not bother? That picture above looks pretty damning

You should still go if you've paid for a ticket, might not be that bad depending on who is in front of you, plus you get to contribute to the atmosphere and go mental when Hoedt powers in a header for our last min winner in a 3-2 thriller.

VvD will score, so will salah and Mane.

I’d go 541 with long as a long striker just chasing everything

McCarthy

Cedric yoshida Vest Bertrand target

Davis Romeu Lemina PEH

Long

Make the pitch very narrow and do not allow any space for salah / Mane to get in between our cb/fb

Sit deep and make them break us down

Hope for the best and take a 2/3-0 loss

If we get out with a 2 nil loss I'd be relatively happy. That is the sad state of affairs right now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Its not the games against the top six that will define our season, Liverpool will hump most teams this season, but our results against the other dross teams that make up the bulk of the PL ....

...so err bollix

We'll get hammered but this game is basically a free hit, this Liverpool side will probably not lose at home this year and barely draw a game so basically we need to go in with nothing to lose and see if the team can rouse a performance, show a bit of spirit and maybe catch them on an off day.

Thing is I have no hope that Hughes can set up a team for this sort of game, with both Puel and Pellegrino you felt that at least in these sort of games that we would keep it tight and compact, make them work for it.

Its not the games against the top six that will define our season, Liverpool will hump most teams this season, but our results against the other dross teams that make up the bulk of the PL ....

...so err bollix

Agreed, it's just that our confidence appears to be wafer thin right now, so we could do without a right good scuddin'. So a plucky loss, no disgrace, and move onto the next one.

We'll get hammered but this game is basically a free hit, this Liverpool side will probably not lose at home this year and barely draw a game so basically we need to go in with nothing to lose and see if the team can rouse a performance, show a bit of spirit and maybe catch them on an off day.

Thing is I have no hope that Hughes can set up a team for this sort of game, with both Puel and Pellegrino you felt that at least in these sort of games that we would keep it tight and compact, make them work for it.

We did it relatively successfully at home to Man City (yes it was the final day and they weren't on top form but did have something to play for) and lost 3-0 under Pellegrino in what was one of our worst performances under him. I reckon we'll do better up there this time, although the result will likely remain the same.

Does anyone know if Ings is allowed to play? He is on loan for this season so I assume not.

We did it relatively successfully at home to Man City (yes it was the final day and they weren't on top form but did have something to play for) and lost 3-0 under Pellegrino in what was one of our worst performances under him. I reckon we'll do better up there this time, although the result will likely remain the same.

Does anyone know if Ings is allowed to play? He is on loan for this season so I assume not.

No Ings can’t play.

Probably good for him really, not sure if it was just me but he looked to be struggling at times last night. Limping quite heavily at one point.