As it's now public this isn't wrong

Master Bates

I've been quiet for years, people on here have suffered due to the demise of bewbs. Well, today after over a decade I can finally speak.

I, focking, won!

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/16886958.former-parish-councillor-mark-mccormick-pleads-guilty-to-raping-teenager-and-other-child-sex-offences/

That is all. I hope The Muppet Show is ready for my return.

Admins feel free to delete if this is wrong.

Sh*t mate, that's awful. But good on you for coming on here - a football forum of all places - and being open about it. That takes courage in itself.

I'm pleased to see this scumbag has been brought to justice for his actions. It won't change what happened of course, but it must be a sense of relief for you.

Good to see you back on the board.

I was one of the victims, it's been hell and there's a lot of questions the police need to answer.

It's just so great to have the weight lifted and that I no longer have to go to court and re live it.

Bloody hell mate that's awful. Really glad to have you back and now he's going to jail hopefully for a very long time you can hopefully get a bit of closure and put it behind you. Good to see you back :)

Sh*t mate, that's awful. But good on you for coming on here - a football forum of all places - and being open about it. That takes courage in itself.

I'm pleased to see this scumbag has been brought to justice for his actions. It won't change what happened of course, but it must be a sense of relief for you.

Good to see you back on the board.

I'd happily scream it from the rooftops now I finally can :)

Never knew that mate but glad to hear you've finally got justice. Fair play for having the balls to admit it in front of the nutters who haunt this place.
I don't think anyone would be likely to have a go at someone for something like that even if they are scumbags. MB has been a decent poster on here for years and I'm glad he's back doing his regular stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Little update after another crazy 5 months. I admit I'm a wee pickled.

A little while after he was sentenced I received a letter saying he had appealed his sentence.

2weeks ago I received a letter saying a date was being prepared for the court date in London and they'd inform me when it would be.

This morning I received that letter. Here is what it said:

'The defendant has abandoned his appeal. This means the case is now concluded. The sentence will remain in place'.

Happy days.

It'll always be there you know. See similar stories in the papers and on the news and it'll always remind you. I cheered when Buster the football coach in Hollyoaks got sentenced. I didn't watch Leaving Neverland, no way.

Believe it or not I'll be seeing him in the next few weeks. Face my fears. It'll either help or destroy me. Chance to take.