Our Saints Trivia Quiz

Pilchards

Think that might have been Stern John - seemed a bum deal at the time one was young and eager the other was an old journeyman. That said young and eager ran along the edge of thinking above his station and being a pain in the backside!

Hope that's right - otherwise I have jumped in with my question!i!!

What was notable about Saints goal scorers in the 1979 League Cup Final v Nottingham Forest?

Think that might have been Stern John - seemed a bum deal at the time one was young and eager the other was an old journeyman. That said young and eager ran along the edge of thinking above his station and being a pain in the backside!

What was notable about Saints goal scorers in the 1979 League Cup Final v Nottingham Forest?

Spot on....!!

The only 2 players to play in 2 cup finals for Saints. (Nick Holmes & David Peach).

My question: Who became Saints’ record signing when he joined the club for £1 million in 1990?

The only 2 players to play in 2 cup finals for Saints. (Nick Holmes & David Peach).

My question: Who became Saints’ record signing when he joined the club for £1 million in 1990?

Alan McLoughlin

My question: who used to be a waiter before playing for Saints in the 90s

Frankie Bennett - tipped by the News of the World as one to watch after his goal against Chelsea!

What dish could you once order on the menu of curry house Kutis that was named after an investor and ex Saints player Francis Benali

Benali Biryani

My q: which saints player has a first class degree in Chemistry?