Wolves v Saints - Build Up

Batman

it dies a bit more every time we play Hoedt. He is a mess

No doubt, we will set up in a sort of 442, get totally out-done in the middle of the park and let in at least one stupid goal

Well let's just wait and see what the team news is first. I agree Maya should be back in the starting line up as we need added pace and leadership which has been lacking. Also I hope Hughes will revert back to a 4-2-3-1 so that Armstrong and Gabbi come back in to the side.

North of the island. The Ravenala hotel, Balaclava. Nice indeed. Will be getting my match updates on here so looking forward to weeding out the wrist slitters from the happy clappers :)

Oh right - I was going to say further North as well... Ravenala was one of the hotels I (we) considered for my wedding. In the end we did it at Le Meridien a bit further up the coast. Wife is Mauritian, hence the interest from me - I expect I'll be spending a far bit of time there over the next few years/decades (which isn't a bad thing, is it?) !

4-4-2

Lots of people on here were asking for it over the last few seasons, and now we have it.

I think it leaves our defence exposed and gives up midfield too easily, but there you go.

I think we'll have to ride out luck a lot to get anything while we play that formation.

Hope that I'm proved wrong and that we manage to string a few passes together at some point.

4-4-2

Lots of people on here were asking for it over the last few seasons, and now we have it.

I think it leaves our defence exposed and gives up midfield too easily, but there you go.

I think we'll have to ride out luck a lot to get anything while we play that formation.

Hope that I'm proved wrong and that we manage to string a few passes together at some point.

Most people asking for it were a bit dim, mind.