Weekend 29/30 Sep - Other Games

Batman

I know many here do not particularly rate him, but Howe (IMO) is a very fine manager
Agree, but is he destined for better things than Bournemouth or is that going to be his pinnacle. As difficult as it is to raise your stock in management, it's very easy to lose credibility if you move on and things don't work out, as his time at Burnley proved.

That said, is love to see what he could do for us.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

His wife won't leave the area, we are his only option really if he wanted to leave them. He was interested after Koeman and again after Puel. In fact, he's met our senior team a number of times. I think it'll probably happen eventually.

His wife won't leave the area, we are his only option really if he wanted to leave them. He was interested after Koeman and again after Puel. In fact, he's met our senior team a number of times. I think it'll probably happen eventually.

No chance of him leaving Bournemouth for us whilst they are in the Prem.

I can see Howe making a step up from Bournemouth in the next few years. If we're honest with ourselves, at this point in time can we really be considered a step up though? I can see him at Leicester when/if Puel leaves.

I can see Howe making a step up from Bournemouth in the next few years. If we're honest with ourselves, at this point in time can we really be considered a step up though? I can see him at Leicester when/if Puel leaves.

I am not sure about that. Does not give the Impression of being ambitious enough to move away.