Wolves 2 Saints 0 - Match & Meltdown Thread

Shroppie

If we'd played Yoshida and Bednarek instead of Vestergaard and Hoedt, we just might have got a point today. If we persist with our current centre back pairing, we will be relegated. Unfortunately, it's going to take Hughes a long time to figure that out by himself. Let's hope when he finally does, it's not too late to save us from the drop.

No need to get personal.

Jwp is no better than Redmond and is not the answer. He would be ineffective on the wing as has no pace and will naturally drag himself infield. It’s not hard for JWP to have more stats for set piece assists when he takes every single one of them when he is on the field, but people forget all the terrible crosses and set pieces he does before hand. Get over JWP, seriously. I’d have Redmond over him any day, and that in itself is depressing as Redmond is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We no longer play with wingers, so your point about JWP being ineffective on the wing has no bearing on this as we have since day 1 ( Apart from 45 mins ) played a flat 442, He has also not taken every free kick, and question your self why Redmond does not take them at all? is it because he is awesome at it or because he cant cross? ill let you decide that, but out of the 5 corners JWP has taken, we have had 1 goal from them already this season and Austin and Ings should have scored 2 more of them in his one and only start this season, we have 0 goals from them since, in fact, we have had pundits and commentators laughing at how horrible we are at them when JWP is not on the team, with sky sports saying how you get better from none league football

" but people forget all the terrible crosses and set pieces he does before hand "

You know Redmond has the lowest cross completion / success rate in the league? you know he has the worst pass % also in the league, you know he is in the top 3 creative people in the league?

ohh wait no that would be Anthony Knokaert who is the 6 th slowest player in the league ( Yes slower than JWP ) but plays Left midfield and has 3 assists, yet cant dribble and obviously as the 6th slowest player in the league, is not a very fast runner, you know why he has assists and Redmond don't? na I cant quite work it out either, to complicated for me.... but I guess its cause he runs faster than Redmond and dribbles better :? I mean its got nothing to do with his delivery at all, that is just a load of balls that, its all to do with his awesome pace and dribbling skills.

Running with the ball and dribbling is not the most important thing.

I like how you still avoid answering my questions LOL

Anyone who thinks teams like Wolves, Brighton etc are there for the taking are fooling themselves, Saints are the team who are there for the taking.

We are weak feeble and bloody slow. I sit up in row EE behind the goal at SMS and you have a fairly good overview of the game before my eyes, today I was in row D pretty much at pitch level with a side view of the game, boy do we look like a bunch of blokes running about taking a hefty wage for a pretty average (being generous) performance. There is a term in Sales which normally goes hand in hand with under performance “telling not selling”. Saints are just going through the motions nice little triangles of passes showing they can play football, putting the ball in the back of the net seems a million miles away from that. Playing a decent simple pass over distance to a team mate does seem an effort.

Folks have said Wolves were poor, sorry I didn’t see that, when they attacked they looked promising, when they didn’t have the ball they looked disciplined and tidy in their chores. Their subs definitely changed the game the number 7 when he came on had the body language of “I am going to score a goal”, Traore was instantly a handful. We had run about Gabbiadini and Armstrong neither looked a patch on the Wolves subs if you ran a head to head.

Heodt and Vestergaard need sorting out, they both show flashes of ability but as a pairing they are shocking and glaringly show that they are very very immature as a central defensive partnership.

Charlie Austin may be a Fox in the box but if he ain’t getting the ball fed to him, then nowt is going to happen from him, Carthorse sprung to mind today offers little to the team dynamic.

Redmond was back to his run up to the 18 yard box slow down, Stop, um and err, most opposition teams have obviously said to their defenders, if Redmond is running at you stand up, make yourself look big and your job is done.

Just watching MOTD and their first goal WTF is Bertrand our Captain!!! doing casually trotting back into the defence.

At least the Inert Long should be back v Chelsea to save the day.

Worrying times......... that other thread 5 wins in last 38 league games can’t see that improving much.

Centre back pairing has a major mistake in it every game - usually Hoedt. Vestergard made the exactly the same mistake defending a corner this week as the Matip goal last week and clearly isn't learning. Those two should be on notice.

Lemina and Redmond can't seem to play together, Lemina has done nothing for a long time. Should also be on notice.

Elyonoussi seems to be stealing a living as a footballer. Contributes absolutely nothing. The corner he took is the worst I have ever seen in the Premier League. Should be on notice.

As someone else said last week - Austin plays like he is carrying a piano. Should also be on notice.

And we need a new captain - Hoj probably. Bertrand is way too laissez-faire.

With Bednarek, Yoshi and Stephens available at the back and an Italian International striker struggling for confidence/game time the solutions are there for Hughes, but he needs to make sure he makes the changes needed and doesn't come across like a stubborn old bastard like the last 2 Managers.

Edited by Kingsbridge Saint

Centre back pairing has a major mistake in it every game - usually Hoedt. Vestergard made the exactly the same mistake defending a corner this week as the Matip goal last week and clearly isn't learning. Those two should be on notice.

Lemina and Redmond can't seem to play together, Lemina has done nothing for a long time. Should also be on notice.

Elyonoussi seems to be stealing a living as a footballer. Contributes absolutely nothing. The corner he took is the worst I have ever seen in the Premier League. Should be on notice.

As someone else said last week - Austin plays like he is carrying a piano. Should also be on notice.

With Bednarek, Yoshi and Stephens available at the back and an Italian International striker struggling for confidence/game time the solutions are there for Hughes, but he needs to make sure he makes the changes needed and doesn't come across like a stubborn old bastard like the last 2 Managers.

Nice comments and trust me Hughes is a stubborn old bastard alright.

Ive read the Joey Barton book and he hates him so bad, never come across a more stubborn person in my life he said.

Probably why some of players are not getting game time and that’s probably because they loosen the salt lid once in the staff canteen.

Three quarters of the way through the game I turned to my lads & dad & said we can win this.........I was clearly wrong!

Armstrong lost the ball for both goals. I've got a bit of sympathy for him though. Is he a left winger? Don't think so. Have to blame Hughes for that.

Hoed is an accident wIting to happen. Not sure what Austin is doing. Ings was playing way to deep.

My 16 year old thinks Hughes is a bit of a dinosaur, I tend to agree!

Austin and Long are well past their sell by dates and are lower league material.

We flounder around buying mediocrity in search of their replacements, and have the same type of bloated squad of journeymen we did before the last relegation, and we are again reduced to employing the sort of managers who can only just tread water in the premier league at best. I fear it’s only a matter of time before the trap door opens.

Well thought through and written.....

Three quarters of the way through the game I turned to my lads & dad & said we can win this.........I was clearly wrong!

Armstrong lost the ball for both goals. I've got a bit of sympathy for him though. Is he a left winger? Don't think so. Have to blame Hughes for that.

Hoed is an accident wIting to happen. Not sure what Austin is doing. Ings was playing way to deep.

My 16 year old thinks Hughes is a bit of a dinosaur, I tend to agree!

The Armstrong sub was bizarre. Mo was doing ok, not great, but ok. Putting Armstrong on the left completely unbalanced the midfield. They then had Traore's pace down that side against a guy who doesn't know how to defend and Bertrand who was already on a yellow. He would have taken his man down for the first goal but had to pull out because he would have been sent off.

After a terrible opening 15-20 minutes we grew into the game and I thought Hojbjerg and Lemina had decent control in the midfield. We began to work the ball into good positions and create a few half chances. They were frustrated. Then Hughes messed up and the rest is history.

The Cb's are clearly a problem. Teams are trying to pull one out of position because they know they are slow and can exploit space left behind. Luckily Cedric had a very good game defensively and bailed them out a few times.

There certainly was a chance we could have nicked it. Armstrong had a good chance just before they scored the first. We really need to be putting those away to stand any hope of winning games like that because despite working good positions our final ball and composure in the final third is poor.

Looking at the MOTD highlights this morning and the image of Bertrand jogging around as they launch attacks and both of the goals down his side, stands out. He seems to have forgotten that he is the left back and plays in defense.

Agreed, just watched as well, unbelievable, not just the left back but also the captain. Our left side of defence has become so poor, with Hoedt making mistake after mistake again, how on earth does he keep his place in the team. Vestegaard looking poor, slow as well. Hughes has to bring back Yoshida and pair him with Stephens if we are to improve. I still think one day Hoedt will be good but he needs to improve away from our central defence, we can't afford to have someone learn his trade in that position. Looks like Bertie needs to be replaced with Targett and Yoshida restored as captain.

Looking at the MOTD highlights this morning and the image of Bertrand jogging around as they launch attacks and both of the goals down his side, stands out. He seems to have forgotten that he is the left back and plays in defense.

Did you see Moi's corner, has made him famous that lol here in case you missed it https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/11512966/worst-corner-ever

We'll probably see Bednarek, Yoshida and Gabbiadini play in the cup ... and win.

Agreed, just watched as well, unbelievable, not just the left back but also the captain. Our left side of defence has become so poor, with Hoedt making mistake after mistake again, how on earth does he keep his place in the team. Vestegaard looking poor, slow as well. Hughes has to bring back Yoshida and pair him with Stephens if we are to improve. I still think one day Hoedt will be good but he needs to improve away from our central defence, we can't afford to have someone learn his trade in that position. Looks like Bertie needs to be replaced with Targett and Yoshida restored as captain.

It is clear that the game plan from thew opposition is is to look at our left side and channel most moves down it in the full knowledge that one (of many) weakest links is our jogging captain. Did Bertrand not get the message when he was dropped from the England squad?

Edited by Topcat

And this is why we are going down. First team sh it, alternatives also terrible.

Yes the alternatives are possibly worse, certainly not much better. Yoshida and Stephens featured in a lot of the games that brought us into the relegation zone and kept us there. The squad needed major upgrades which did not happen.

Ignore the oddball - this is someone who admits to not watching us play and will dip into the highlights only if we win.

I only missed yesterdays game and the game vs Liverpool, as I had commitments for work that have to be done. but my opinion on those games are only biased of what you all say, and the general feeling that every agrees we are rubbish, both defensively and attacking, have I got any of that wrong? ohh yeah, and we do the worst set pieces in the league.

Don't see what your problem is, I attended 39 games last season, and 6 out of 8 so far this season.

I only missed yesterdays game and the game vs Liverpool, as I had commitments for work that have to be done. but my opinion on those games are only biased of what you all say, and the general feeling that every agrees we are rubbish, both defensively and attacking, have I got any of that wrong? ohh yeah, and we do the worst set pieces in the league.

Don't see what your problem is, I attended 39 games last season, and 6 out of 8 so far this season.

Your earlier post wasn’t clear. It implied a general pattern. Thanks for clarifying pal.

Your earlier post wasn’t clear. It implied a general pattern. Thanks for clarifying pal.

No worrys, I do try to attend when possible but I had a job and had to go to Stoke when we played Liverpool and had to attend Ewood park yesterday, hard life some times, but I will get to go see us against Everton and probs the next few games before I get another task I if get one at all.

No worrys, I do try to attend when possible but I had a job and had to go to Stoke when we played Liverpool and had to attend Ewood park yesterday, hard life some times, but I will get to go see us against Everton and probs the next few games before I get another task I if get one at all.

Your attendance record is very impressive.

We no longer play with wingers, so your point about JWP being ineffective on the wing has no bearing on this as we have since day 1 ( Apart from 45 mins ) played a flat 442, He has also not taken every free kick, and question your self why Redmond does not take them at all? is it because he is awesome at it or because he cant cross? ill let you decide that, but out of the 5 corners JWP has taken, we have had 1 goal from them already this season and Austin and Ings should have scored 2 more of them in his one and only start this season, we have 0 goals from them since, in fact, we have had pundits and commentators laughing at how horrible we are at them when JWP is not on the team, with sky sports saying how you get better from none league football

" but people forget all the terrible crosses and set pieces he does before hand "

You know Redmond has the lowest cross completion / success rate in the league? you know he has the worst pass % also in the league, you know he is in the top 3 creative people in the league?

ohh wait no that would be Anthony Knokaert who is the 6 th slowest player in the league ( Yes slower than JWP ) but plays Left midfield and has 3 assists, yet cant dribble and obviously as the 6th slowest player in the league, is not a very fast runner, you know why he has assists and Redmond don't? na I cant quite work it out either, to complicated for me.... but I guess its cause he runs faster than Redmond and dribbles better :? I mean its got nothing to do with his delivery at all, that is just a load of balls that, its all to do with his awesome pace and dribbling skills.

"6th slowest player in the league" :lol:

Give the laptop a rest, pal.

The MOTD lads were diplomatic, saying "decent performance, looked lightweight up front". From the highlights we had a couple of weak speculative efforts on goal, and Wolves could have scored 4, so a fair result really despite Hughes saying we didn't deserve to lose (if he genuinely believes this he's deluded). Even if we had scored first after 75 mins say, I doubt we would have closed the game out without conceding (re Brighton etc). From the little action I saw, Hoedt really is a poor defender and the Yoshi debate rages on. You could forgive Hughes if he made changes (eg Yoshi, Stephens, Gabbi, Gallagher, JWP) and it didn't work, at least he could say he played all his cards. So out of Burnley, Leicester (who were poor), Everton (who were poor), Brighton and Wolves (who were average) we have 2 points when 8 or 9 could reasonably have been expected (and sorely needed).

Hughes is no Pep but surely he can see it's not working at the moment, he must at least try something different. The longer this goes on the worse morale will become. Players are bickering in public already and with an average squad if the spirit isn't there we are doomed.

The MOTD lads were diplomatic, saying "decent performance, looked lightweight up front".

Why on earth would they need to be diplomatic, they told it as the saw it. I’ve seen a lot worse away performances the past 2 years.

First 15 we were overrun a bit but until they scored it was pretty even game. PEH excellent particularly first half, Cedric did well defensively for once, but we lack any sort of cutting edge. Austin may finish chances in and around the 6 yard box, but we’re not going to create any. I don’t know if by design or because he was looking for the ball but ings played way too deep for me, more of a 10. Why not play Armstrong in there and Ings as the furthest forward.

We’re weak mentally and physically. Bertrand is no captain, and we’ve no leaders. For the first goal Vestergaard was way too weak from the initial lay off and Armstrong was shrugged off like an under 12 for the second.

Their centre halves, particularly Boly could have played in their slippers it was so easy. I don’t think Austin won, or got anywhere near, one headed challenge yesterday. It’s come to something when I can say we missed Long, a guy who doesn’t score goals. We missed his physicality and his runs into the channels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoshi and big V. Make Hoj captain. Bring back Romeu. Play two up top. Then we might have a chance. But it feels like we’re just floating toward relegation. With no coaching of note, no tactics, and no team unity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't watched the highlights but was at the game.

As others have said we were under the cosh for the first 20 mins but gradually forced our way back into the game, thank to great efforts from the midfield and forwards working together. We continued in this vein into the second half and Wolves were getting nervous, the crowd grew more silent and their chanting changed to "Come on you Wolves" and "Get into them, f**k them up", the types of chants used when you see that your team needs to pull it's finger out. Around 70 mins felt we could earn a draw, maybe sneak a win.

Then came the substitutions, combined with some glaring unforced errors from Saints which allowed them to get their goal. We then responded but couldn't force a goal and they got their second.

MOTM = McCarthy, who made a couple of great saves to keep us in the game at 0-0.

Close second Redmond, who worried their defence all afternoon. Every time he had the ball they doubled, even tripled up on him.

In the end disappointed not to get the draw but as I arrived expecting a defeat I guess I got when I came for.

I haven't watched the highlights but was at the game.

As others have said we were under the cosh for the first 20 mins but gradually forced our way back into the game, thank to great efforts from the midfield and forwards working together. We continued in this vein into the second half and Wolves were getting nervous, the crowd grew more silent and their chanting changed to "Come on you Wolves" and "Get into them, f**k them up", the types of chants used when you see that your team needs to pull it's finger out. Around 70 mins felt we could earn a draw, maybe sneak a win.

Then came the substitutions, combined with some glaring unforced errors from Saints which allowed them to get their goal. We then responded but couldn't force a goal and they got their second.

MOTM = McCarthy, who made a couple of great saves to keep us in the game at 0-0.

Close second Redmond, who worried their defence all afternoon. Every time he had the ball they doubled, even tripled up on him.

In the end disappointed not to get the draw but as I arrived expecting a defeat I guess I got when I came for.

A reasonable summary of the game as I saw it except the part of I highlighted. I don't think we responded at all after they scored, our best period of play was probably the 20 minutes or so before they scored. After conceding there didn't seem to be much cohesion or throwing things forward for an equaliser.

Ridiculous that when we had the possession and play which might have given Gabbiadini a chance he was on the bench, we didn't seem as purposeful after he came on and he was more of an isolated figure. Can't fault Hughes for bringing him on as Austin looked out of his depth for much of the game.

A reasonable summary of the game as I saw it except the part of I highlighted. I don't think we responded at all after they scored, our best period of play was probably the 20 minutes or so before they scored. After conceding there didn't seem to be much cohesion or throwing things forward for an equaliser.

Ridiculous that when we had the possession and play which might have given Gabbiadini a chance he was on the bench, we didn't seem as purposeful after he came on and he was more of an isolated figure. Can't fault Hughes for bringing him on as Austin looked out of his depth for much of the game.

I think you hit the nail on the head here - text highlighted. We were in the ascendency before their first goal. Their crowd could see it, hence their chanting, we could see it. However we didn't react well to their substitutions and ours didn't really work. I was happy to see Armstrong come on but he was not in the game at all, giving the ball away and when Cavaleiro came on we were already starting to stutter.

Maybe Cedric needs to suss out some more Portguese players for us for the January transfer window.....

Gabbi came on late but no wonder goal for him a la Swansea.

This was the first game I've made it to this season and it really hasn't filled me with much hope for the campaign ahead.

We were in the ascendency for most of the middle part of the game, but without really threatening the Wolves goal. Austin hardly managed to hold the ball up successfully at all from what I remember and didn't have a chance near the goal all game, but Ings, Redmond, Hojbjerg and Lemina did a good job of keeping possession and we looked fairly competent, just unlikely to score. I think Cedric was the only player to put any crosses in and only did so with urgency towards the end. Mainly it was painfully slow and easy to defend against.

I can see why Hoedt gets so much stick. I would much rather have Yoshida playing and absolutely agree with the criticism of Bertrand, too. I don't see what he offered at all - certainly not inspiration and leading by example as captain.

I will be delighted if Hughes learns and turns things round, but from what my Stoke supporting family and friends say, I'd be quite surprised. I am totally baffled at the 3 at the back formation being played all pre-season and then ditched so quickly. Now we don't seem to have any kind of clear identity or style on the pitch. Also, far from having half the team from the academy, there was not a single player on the pitch who came through the ranks. So much for the Southampton way.

You give the impression that you have something to do with the club, well after reading a lot of your posts I wonder if you are in charge of the black box as you really are a poor judge.

We no longer play Wingers, so why are Redmond and Moi on the wings? 4-4-2. Mess.

What question do you want answered? JWP and Redmond are both ****. But for me Redmond creates more problems for a RB or LB, where as JWP doesn't. I don't care about your opta stats or whats being fed to you by a vest worn in training, it's a game of football not a spreadsheet game.

I don't think running with the ball or dribbling are the most important thing, but a player playing on the wing needs these attributes. You are making out i think Redmond is Ronaldo, which i dont. Also i dont think JWP is Beckham, which i think you do.

Do you want me to send you a JWP poster for xmas, your one must be abit crusty by now.

Edited by Cabbage_Face

Having attended that match on Saturday it panned out exactly as I had expected. We have a totally average squad and there cant be one player that any other Premiership team would want to buy (goalkeeper excepted). Even when we created chances the ball was never under control and I barely recall their keeper having one decent shot to save. The players are just not good enough. As for Austin up front - it might help the cause if he actually jumped for the ball for once. I've seen a breeze block with more mobility. Bertrand wimping out of the challenge seconds before their first goal summed his attitude up. As for Moi, what does he offer that Josh Sims cant. Get some of our academy players in such as Sims, Reid, Gallagher, JWP, Stephens and Targett. Not one featured on Saturday. At least they'd show a bit of passion for a club that they've been with for years. They surely cant be any worse. The Southampton Way - academy to first team. The Way is being blocked by second rate journeymen who basically don't appear to give a toss. Not great motivation or inspiration for our current youngsters to aspire to is it!!

Having attended that match on Saturday it panned out exactly as I had expected. We have a totally average squad and there cant be one player that any other Premiership team would want to buy (goalkeeper excepted). Even when we created chances the ball was never under control and I barely recall their keeper having one decent shot to save. The players are just not good enough. As for Austin up front - it might help the cause if he actually jumped for the ball for once. I've seen a breeze block with more mobility. Bertrand wimping out of the challenge seconds before their first goal summed his attitude up. As for Moi, what does he offer that Josh Sims cant. Get some of our academy players in such as Sims, Reid, Gallagher, JWP, Stephens and Targett. Not one featured on Saturday. At least they'd show a bit of passion for a club that they've been with for years. They surely cant be any worse. The Southampton Way - academy to first team. The Way is being blocked by second rate journeymen who basically don't appear to give a toss. Not great motivation or inspiration for our current youngsters to aspire to is it!![/QUOTE]

Good comments there, Bourne Valley. Short termism seems to have killed The Southampton Way, as every manager is judged on current results, so there's no commitment to nurturing talent and then giving them a chance. Tell Hughes he has to use the above named (once returned to base) and others from the U23 team as part of his 3 year contract. We need to break this cycle of hiring a manager and judging him after a season playing the journeymen.

We no longer play Wingers, so why are Redmond and Moi on the wings? 4-4-2. Mess.

What question do you want answered? JWP and Redmond are both ****. But for me Redmond creates more problems for a RB or LB, where as JWP doesn't. I don't care about your opta stats or whats being fed to you by a vest worn in training, it's a game of football not a spreadsheet game.

I don't think running with the ball or dribbling are the most important thing, but a player playing on the wing needs these attributes. You are making out i think Redmond is Ronaldo, which i dont. Also i dont think JWP is Beckham, which i think you do.

Do you want me to send you a JWP poster for xmas, your one must be abit crusty by now.

You are a mong, if we played with wingers are formation would be 4222 and would look like this.

GK

LB CB CB RB

CM CM

RW----------- LW

ST ST

But yet we line up like this

GK

LB CB CB RB

RM CM CM LM

ST ST

Please understand basic formations before trying to sound smart. a flat 442 plays with a right and left mid, not right and left winger, In the words of MH him self, we play a flat 442, he says we play a flat 442, so that means we play with a right and left mid.

you think we play 4222. now he is wrong, im wrong, but your right? ok your a mong, Just cause they take up a position on the wing during attacking phases does not mean they are wingers.

do you know how many different roles you have in wide area's? cause I have a degree in it. studied for years at university, im not some random drunken idiot that attends games.

If I wanted to give JWP a xmass card ill hand it to him my self, I don't need you who don't know basic formations / roles In formations handing him any thing.

Bet JWP has more assists than Redmond come the end of the season.

You are a mong, if we played with wingers are formation would be 4222 and would look like this.

GK

LB CB CB RB

CM CM

RW----------- LW

ST ST

GK

LB CB CB RB

RM CM CM LM

ST ST

Please understand basic formations before trying to sound smart. a flat 442 plays with a right and left mid, not right and left winger, In the words of MH him self, we play a flat 442, he says we play a flat 442, so that means we play with a right and left mid.

you think we play 4222. now he is wrong, im wrong, but your right? ok your a mong, Just cause they take up a position on the wing during attacking phases does not mean they are wingers.

do you know how many different roles you have in wide area's? cause I have a degree in it. studied for years at university, im not some random drunken idiot that attends games.

If I wanted to give JWP a xmass card ill hand it to him my self, I don't need you who don't know basic formations / roles In formations handing him any thing.

Golden post IMO.

GK

LB CB CB RB

CM CM

RW----------- LW

ST ST

GK

LB CB CB RB

RM CM CM LM

ST ST

As the father of a daughter with down syndrome your continued use of the word mong is out of order.

GK

LB CB CB RB

CM CM

RW----------- LW

ST ST

GK

LB CB CB RB

RM CM CM LM

ST ST

I couldn’t give a flying **** if JWP has more assists than Redmond, you don’t get it do you, they are both crap, utter crap.

You are making out JWP is the answer, he isn’t, he should be sold to his level, league one or championship if lucky, and sign a better winger than Redmond.

Surely if you play LM or RM you are playing on the wing, so therefore are a winger? Stop trying to be all hipster. You are the reason modern football is ********, I’ve studied it at uni so therefore I’m correct.

I’d hand your degree back mate, wasted all that time getting it wrong. You have an interesting way with words, obviously never learnt how to debate correctly.

I asked if you wanted a new poster, not a xmas card. Your head has gone, take some time out, go play football manager where you can study phases of the game, turnovers and stats on how many key passes your midfielders have made to the corner flag. Spreadsheet thicko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cabbage_Face