Wolves 2 Saints 0 - Match & Meltdown Thread

Shroppie

Moi is an interesting player - not a good set piece taker, but brighter than Redmond so far, i like the way he goes infield and is prepared to shoot.

Austin is a passenger, would much rather Gabbi or Armstrong on in his place.

Holjberg - decent.

Cedric - some important challenges but has been pretty awful in possession - we need a replacement!

Lemina stealing a living from Saints.

He ****ing useless.

Primal Dona posing in all his designer gear on insta......yet couldn’t pick out someone in a saints shirt if he tried.

Hoedt can just **** off.

So can Cedric....Redmond and Austin just passengers.

Bertrand has no sodding interest.

We are **** from top to bottom.

I’m less enthused than when Puel was here by far.

Hughes cannot pick the correct players or formation to suit taking a game to the opposition.

Can’t work out if we are Stoke of last season or Aston Villa of a couple of seasons ago.

Either way we are predictable,boring,lethargic....lacking any guile,inspiration or imagination.....on or off the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much in it with real quality lacking for both sides.

I would like to see more overloads out wide, between Ings and Austin it is worth trying to get some service in (or Austin off with Redmond or Armstrong behind Ings for more movement).

Hoedt is not having his best game, lacks composure at times.

Hoj probably been our best player so far, has shown good close control and looks to be playing with more confidence.

He ****ing useless.

Primal Dona posing in all his designer gear on insta......yet couldn’t pick out someone in a saints shirt if he tried.

Hoedt can just **** off.

Hughes cannot pick the correct players or formation to suit taking a game to the opposition.

Can’t work out if we are Stoke of last season or Aston Villa of a couple of seasons ago.

Either way we are predictable,boring,lethargic....lacking any guile,inspiration or imagination.....on or off the pitch.

Calm down fat boy

He ****ing useless.

Hoedt can just **** off.

Agreed although id say Redmond at least has talent even though he chooses not to use it 90% of the time.

He ****ing useless.

Hoedt can just **** off.

This is just a load of crap, what game are you watching. Cedric is just about our best player today in a very poor bunch.

Surprised everyone is criticising Redmond, he was one of the first players to do something positive and since then has always looked bright, not giving the ball away needlessly.

I get frustrated with his cutting inside but feel today he’s done it at the right times.

Just makes so much sense to bring Austin on against tiring defenders rather than play him from the start. Beggars belief that Hughes can’t see that. Also there’s no excuse for someone yet to reach their thirties not to be fit enough.

He ****ing useless.

Hoedt can just **** off.

hahahahahahaha beers

He ****ing useless.

Hoedt can just **** off.

Don't sit on the fence. Tell us what you really think.

Surprised everyone is criticising Redmond, he was one of the first players to do something positive and since then has always looked bright, not giving the ball away needlessly.

I get frustrated with his cutting inside but feel today he’s done it at the right times.

Just makes so much sense to bring Austin on against tiring defenders rather than play him from the start. Beggars belief that Hughes can’t see that. Also there’s no excuse for someone yet to reach their thirties not to be fit enough.

Redmond has been ok. Loads have it in for Austin now. So we have hardly got ball to him but all the geniuses are now gunning for him. Armstrong is the answer and superb.

Redmond has been ok. Loads have it in for Austin now. So we have hardly got ball to him but all the geniuses are now gunning for him. Armstrong is the answer and superb.

Exactly, until he comes on and does sh1t...

I don’t think Austin has to be a waste of space, it’s a lot to do with how we play, but at the moment he isn’t helping himself and I can see why he gets criticism.

He ****ing useless.

Hoedt can just **** off.

Bring Back Adkins!!

Neither AUstin or INgs have any chance to impress. Midfield is awful.....slow, ponderous, sideways, backwards......rinse and repeat.

Where oh where is the creativity?

Elyounissi looks a very definite downgrade on Tadic. Underwhelmed so far.

Aare you haveing trouble with your caps lock...

Don't have a stream but listening to the "neutral " commentary on Bet 365. Accordingvtobthem we are the better team and if this was a boxing match we would "be ahead on points".

This comes as a bit of a surprise as according to this thread most of our team are s hire and we are c rap.

Don't have a stream but listening to the "neutral " commentary on Bet 365. Accordingvtobthem we are the better team and if this was a boxing match we would "be ahead on points".

This comes as a bit of a surprise as according to this thread most of our team are s hire and we are c rap.

We are ok no more but no worse than Wolves