Wolves 2 Saints 0 - Match & Meltdown Thread

Shroppie

We have drifted through the game without any real conviction.

We are short of quality, energy and real desire to win.

Not even sure what's required to turn it around now. I don't blame the manager - the squad isn't good enough.

Game?! Surely you mean last few seasons?

Bang average signings screwing club over again.. absolute garbage. I wonder if reed will turn up at the next supporters meeting. For the first time today I’m starting to get worried about Hughes and his coaching staff. Supporters do not deserve the shambles our club is becoming.

This is dreadful, we've just capitulated
And that's my worry about being in a relegation scrap. We just don't have any leaders or players with real bottle, when we go behind we simply collapse. I don't think we'll last very long in a relegation scrap, not sure we have many players who care for the badge.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Wolves were there for the taking, they were awful for most of the game. Instead our players decide to just pass it around lethargically, too slow. Austin isn't fit enough, he can barely last 15 minutes. Lemina awful, lacks so much in basic passing skills.

If Hughes plays that back four again then I'll join the Hughes out bandwagon. They've had enough chances, get Yoshida or Bednarek in ffs.

And that's my worry about being in a relegation scrap. We just don't have any leaders or players with real bottle, when we go behind we simply collapse. I don't think we'll last very long in a relegation scrap, not sure we have many players who care for the badge.

I think you are right.

What's more worrying is how much we spent on Vestergaard and Hoedt. They're both really poor.

I don't blame them entirely. We lack any decent defensive midfield cover. Hoj and Lemina are not the answer in that position. Romeu has lost his way. We have no-one decent enough to fill in - maybe Jack Stephens ? :)

The club management should take a long hard look at themselves and do something to change things. It's not working. I am not sure it's the players. Give it to 10 games and see where we are. Again the stats show we had more shots and for periods of the game we controlled it but we have few game changers like Mane, Lallana and boy do we miss Pelle..

What an uninspiring team and coaching staff we have. Players not fit, unmotivated, lacking the basic principals of pass and move, no creativity and a defence that you know will eventually capitulate. A recipe to guarantee a long hard season fighting relegation with few if any high spots. All the good work from the days of Pochetino thrown away and we are now just another poor team lacking imagination and unable to entertain. We have gone back 20 years due to appointing a succession of poor managers. What is going on?

We won't go down, there are three worse teams than us, but I really was expecting a lot better this season.

Time for a protest against the board, I want Krueger and Reed out before the management staff.

all this was said 12 months ago. We were dead under MP

Lol.........we are horrific but the really sad thing is that this League is so poor we have a really good chance of staying up.

Huddersfield, Cardiff, Newcastle, Brighton, Saints are all absolutely terrible.

Never thought I would say this but Hughes is worse, much worse, than Pellegrino. Has not got a clue and all the SToke fans were right.

Our players are total dog shi**e mind.

We won't go down, there are three worse teams than us, but I really was expecting a lot better this season.

Time for a protest against the board, I want Krueger and Reed out before the management staff.

Agreed, desperate times now. Not many clubs would quietly toloerate this absolute P!ss take of a board. The decline is beyond a joke now

That will come back to bite you.