Hughes OUT

Batman

Can we make a list of managers who WOULD take the job on a temporary contract? ie until end of the season, with or without bonus ...

Strachan?

who else?

I'd be more than happy to put my services forward, but I'm currently employeed and I don't think they'd want to pay me off.

Barring a miracle turn around I think Hughes is already sacked I just get the feeling that they want the new director of football or whatever in place to then oversee the new manager appointment.

Is much going to be gained from an inexperienced caretaker, especially considering the tough games. Even if we were in good form and mid table, aside maybe getting something from an out of fom Man Utd side, we wouldn't expect anything against SPurs away or unlikely against a much improved Arsenal at home.

The only realistic chance for points is Cardiff away from the next 4, maybe a surprise point in either of the home games.

Get the new DOF in to start the new era and allow him to shape the rest of the back room staff in his vision and get a new manager in ready for the january window. Back the manager with at least one decent signing (though I think that is unlikely)

Did West Bromwich gain much by replacing Pardew with caretaker Darren Moore?

heard a little Rumor Hughes going today. Anyone else heard anything? God i hope its true.

Haven't heard today but it's definitely a rumour going round that he's leaving as i was told that fulham was going to be his last game if we lost. Also he's definitely lost the dressing room and a section of players openly want him sacked.

Haven't heard today but it's definitely a rumour going round that he's leaving as i was told that fulham was going to be his last game if we lost. Also he's definitely lost the dressing room and a section of players openly want him sacked.

Is there any manager a section of players don't want sacked? I'd imagine Romeu thinks Hughes is a massive **** yet by all accounts he loved Puel.

I'm guessing the players opinion of a manger is coloured by how much game time they get.

Is there any manager a section of players don't want sacked? I'd imagine Romeu thinks Hughes is a massive **** yet by all accounts he loved Puel.

I'm guessing the players opinion of a manger is coloured by how much game time they get.

Exactly. We were led to believe lots of players wanted Koeman gone. Then Puel. Then Pellegrino. Now Hughes.

The same under performing players.

Some players will always fall out with managers, it's pretty rare they'll openly talk about losing games to get him sacked though.

Exactly. We were led to believe lots of players wanted Koeman gone. Then Puel. Then Pellegrino. Now Hughes.

The same under performing players.

The only reason a handful didn't get on with koeman is because he was a hard task masker and didn't take any *hit

Mane got upset cause he was dropped for being late to 2 team meetings and late for training on numerous occasions

A stoke friend of mine said that we would struggle for the first 12-13 games but from there you’d see an upturn in performances once the players get used to his tactics. Happens every season under Hughes.

And in reality, we’re playing better of late but the results aren’t there yet (god, I sound alike Hughes there)

A stoke friend of mine said that we would struggle for the first 12-13 games but from there you’d see an upturn in performances once the players get used to his tactics. Happens every season under Hughes.

And in reality, we’re playing better of late but the results aren’t there yet (god, I sound alike Hughes there)

His tactics including picking the wrong players for those 13 games. And not coaching them. Or doing anything during games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly not connected, but drive past the ground at about 11am today and Prowsey, Austin and I think Vestergaard we’re heading in via staff entrance. Can only presume players meeting of some sort. Possibly with board?

Hopefully those 3 are being summoned in and told to find other clubs. 3 bang average players there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk