Hughes OUT

Batman

Possibly not connected, but drive past the ground at about 11am today and Prowsey, Austin and I think Vestergaard we’re heading in via staff entrance. Can only presume players meeting of some sort. Possibly with board?

Physio treatment

Possibly not connected, but drive past the ground at about 11am today and Prowsey, Austin and I think Vestergaard we’re heading in via staff entrance. Can only presume players meeting of some sort. Possibly with board?

Vestergaard was just completing a 360 degree turn from yesterday’s game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Physio treatment

at St Mary's, why? Staplewood for that.

Sure there wasn't extra training today? Seems odd to have seen only slow, slower and slowest. Maybe getting some extra training in how to run. Probably not picking up their P45s whi h is what they should be doing. Wish these three were bang average, that would be a huge improvement.

Muslim Trans Awareness workshop.

A stoke friend of mine said that we would struggle for the first 12-13 games but from there you’d see an upturn in performances once the players get used to his tactics. Happens every season under Hughes.

And in reality, we’re playing better of late but the results aren’t there yet (god, I sound alike Hughes there)

A QPR friend of mine said we would struggle all season and get relegated.

I doubt even Pep Guardiola would get much more out of our current bunch of players....

I disagree with you on this point. If you watch City you see a group of players knowing exactly what they have to do. Sterling has progressed to very good player and even Stones is a decent player nowadays. Yesterday on MOTD they said City haven’t conceded a goal in the second half all season in the league.

Watch him coach Sterling, can’t see Hughes coaching the players like that.

Judging by Gabbiadini's wife's Instagram, they had a Christmas do for all the players and staff's children today.

He cannot coach a defence

He can't, and nor can any of his coaches. But the on man at the club I suspect who does know about defending is Radhi Jaidi. Why isn't he being utilised to sort the situation out? (and by that I mean coaching the defence, not playing although I suspect even at his age, he might do a better job than some!)

Does anyone have the number of a Southampton Taxi firm? There is an older gent soon to be in need of one back to Wales. Still, he'll have a generous payoff, so he can tip well. So long and er.. Thanks for keeping us up, I guess?

83e.jpg

:D:D

Does anyone have the number of a Southampton Taxi firm? There is an older gent soon to be in need of one back to Wales. Still, he'll have a generous payoff, so he can tip well. So long and er.. Thanks for keeping us up, I guess?

83e.jpg

My feeling about this entirely depends on who the replacement is.

83e.jpg

This had better not be true, I've just finished my 30 metre 'Hughes Out Now' banner which I intend to unfurl at the next game. FFS.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Finished 13th with 45 points.

Not bad considering newly promoted.

Went to Espanyol and didn't do great. He's managed 8 clubs in last 10 years. All very mixed and pretty underwhelming

hopefully, our curve will head upwards. Cant get much worse than the shower of shyt we have going on now

We get what we deserve as a club. It seems wrong to me as the team seem to be giving it all for the manager.

Flores will still have the same squad to work with and the players have to adapt to a new system.

As it is Guan and Billy giving the clues it probably is right