Hughes OUT

Batman

He's got to go now. We're unfit, unmotivated, and generally shi'ite. Admittedly he has a poor squad but only an idiot would start Austin up front and persist with Hoedt. Until today my position was that I wouldn't want him to go until he's upgraded but enough is enough.

Having seen our under 23's playing some good stuff, looking fit, organized and committed, I'd rather see Jaidi as caretaker than Hughes manage us again.

You don't need one but it would be ****ing stupid to appoint a new manager and then appoint a DOF. Expect Ralph to do exactly this then.

More stupid than carrying on with Hughes? Admittedly we need leadership across the whole of the club, but results on the pitch must be the priority.

We sacked Pellegrino on a Monday night, so we should wait until then.

Trouble is, do the club want a "caretaker" for the next couple of matches (Man Utd and Spurs) or get someone in place immediately.

We'll probably lose anyway so I'd rather we took a chance and just gave them to Jaidi.

We sacked Pellegrino on a Monday night, so we should wait until then.

Trouble is, do the club want a "caretaker" for the next couple of matches (Man Utd and Spurs) or get someone in place immediately.

We'll probably lose anyway so I'd rather we took a chance and just gave them to Jaidi.

I know its desperate times but Jaidi, his team are hardly winning game after game