Hughes OUT

Batman

He's won the Europa League so can't be all bad.

Sensible to get him in for the no-pressure match at Spurs as prep for the really rather high-pressure match vs Cardiff.

Don’t you think it’s another risk though? It didn’t look to me that the players have lost their fight for the manager

What type of football do his teams play? I do hope this is a good decision, too much like the season we went down before with changing of managers

At Watford he was very defensive, made his team very difficult to beat. The Spanish Puel, which for me is brilliant, for others, not so good. We'll see I guess.

This is a direct quote, which those from the PTS thread will recognise...

"As a coach, the most important thing is quality, not quantity." :uhoh:

At Watford he was very defensive, made his team very difficult to beat. The Spanish Puel, which for me is brilliant, for others, not so good. We'll see I guess.

This is a direct quote, which those from the PTS thread will recognise...

"As a coach, the most important thing is quality, not quantity." :uhoh:

lol to those Puel haters it has gone full circle.

To be fair anyone who can turn us into a defensive unit will have to have superpowers.

lol to those Puel haters it has gone full circle.

To be fair anyone who can turn us into a defensive unit will have to have superpowers.

Absolutely nothing like Puel. :lol:

He was popular with fans for a start :lol:

Coincidentally he was also Premier League Manager of the Month: December 2015, so possibly a good time to get him in.

Absolutely nothing like Puel. :lol:

He was popular with fans for a start :lol:

Coincidentally he was also Premier League Manager of the Month: December 2015, so possibly a good time to get him in.

Tactically they have very similar approaches, both are excellent defensive coaches.

Just got this text from a insider.

“Flores ain’t happening, some corporate nonsense”

Wtf does that mean?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bet my mate 20 squid based on info on here. He bet me that Ralph Hasenhuttl will ne appointed, and is pretty convinced.

Kind of wish I’d read this before making the bet.

My feeling about this entirely depends on who the replacement is.

Exactly, think we've been here before "... need a replacement whoever he is, can't be worse than Puel, Pellegrino (in that case he probably wasn't, short term anyway)... and more emabarrasingly when Chris Nicholl was deposed.. and we know how that turned ou..

It's the hope that kills...

(Jardim is about to sign for a Saudi club, just incase anyone had any ideas that we might bring in a quality replacement.)

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Misheard - was it Saudihampton ?

Don’t you think it’s another risk though? It didn’t look to me that the players have lost their fight for the manager
You agreed we should sack MOPE? see how many points we had this time last season.

Has Hughes shown any signs of improving the defence or getting a win?

His subs and tactics are atrocious I said before why bring on Jwp or Davis like did against Brighton cost us game neither can defend we had better defensive options.

Romeu Yoshida treatment then Armstrong being dropped when he was best player pre season.

Our issues though are mainly down to shocking recruitment why is Wilson still here?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You agreed we should sack MOPE? see how many points we had this time last season.

Has Hughes shown any signs of improving the defence or getting a win?

His subs and tactics are atrocious I said before why bring on Jwp or Davis like did against Brighton cost us game neither can defend we had better defensive options.

Romeu Yoshida treatment then Armstrong being dropped when he was best player pre season.

Our issues though are mainly down to shocking recruitment why is Wilson still here?

perhaps I can see we are better under Hughes than MP. Keep getting rid of the manager can’t always be the way.

As for Brighton if McCarthy had come and collected the cross we would have won.

The same squad under a different manager, can’t see it changing things. I didn’t want Hughes but we seem to have been a bit better the last few games

perhaps I can see we are better under Hughes than MP. Keep getting rid of the manager can’t always be the way.

The same squad under a different manager, can’t see it changing things. I didn’t want Hughes but we seem to have been a bit better the last few games

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

we lost to Fulham....what would you change a win ratio of 14%

Edited by Give it to Ron

yes, but overall our performance was good, and we look to be improving. When do we stop changing managers, you know my thoughts on Puel and look where that got us
you know my thoughts on Puel shouldn't have been appointed in first place far better options available like Pellegrini.

So confused. Was literally told yesterday by a reliable source that Sousa was already at the club and had been in for a mandatory club staff PPA test. Now it seems Flores is nailed on. Let’s be honest, no one knows. Not even Gao and Ralph.

I would hope at least one of them would know :)