Arguments

Cabbage_Face

Just on way back from that mess. Interesting I spotted many players bickering. Mainly one, Nathan Redmond. Squared up to Cedric, and had a verbal slagging match with chaz. Also wtf was Lemina doing with his boots.

Also tunnel incident after game looked interesting, lot of arm waving from board members and Mark Hughes.

Things ain’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just on way back from that mess. Interesting I spotted many players bickering. Mainly one, Nathan Redmond. Squared up to Cedric, and had a verbal slagging match with chaz. Also wtf was Lemina doing with his boots.

Also tunnel incident after game looked interesting, lot of arm waving from board members and Mark Hughes.

Things ain’t right.

NR is always doing that, nothing new. although if I am curious on the others players, who else was arguing?

Club has been a mess behind the scenes for two years. Cedric/Charlie were both awful and what sort of a captain is Bertrand - the only one that deserves it and is trying is Pierre Holgberg, the rest of them are useless.

Cedric had a very good match generally. On a couple of occasions the commentators praised his well-timed and crucial tackles.

We're directionless at the moment. I don't believe there's a vision, or objectives within the club that people can pull together and try to achieve.

I've worked in companies with the same problem, and it's ****.

We also have no leadership on the pitch.... no-one to help us pull together when things get tough.

Compare that to a few years ago......compare it to Wolves now, to Burnley, Bournemouth.

We're a directionless mess of a club these days. Horrible to see this.

Saw a bit of this on the pitch towards the end of Mopes illustrious reign, and it's never a good sign so f*** knows whats being said in the dressing room. Has MH got what it takes to sort it out though. I wouldn't want to spill his pint on a night out but everyone's getting paid no matter what so who cares...

Things ain’t right.

its probably more of that 'passion' that Gao fell in love with

Things ain’t right.

On my stream it also looked like Redmond and Lamina were yelling at each when the latter misplaced a pass to the former.

So several instances of two players bickering. What does each pair have in common? ?

On my stream it also looked like Redmond and Lamina were yelling at each when the latter misplaced a pass to the former.

So several instances of two players bickering. What does each pair have in common? [emoji848]

Thing that’s gets me is they will both be on Instagram later posting videos of them having haircuts, promoting some ****e rapper and/or their businesses. All wannabe Pogbas, and he is turning into a bigger bellend day by day.

Thing that’s gets me is they will both be on Instagram later posting videos of them having haircuts, promoting some ****e rapper and/or their businesses. All wannabe Pogbas, and he is turning into a bigger bellend day by day.

I thought you swore by Smokey’s pal?

So several instances of two players bickering. What does each pair have in common?

Redmond's always ragging off at people for messing up despite the fact he probably struggles to accurately pass a stool into the toilet.

That incident with Lemina came because, for once, he span and went on a run for the pass over the full back but Lemina put it back to where Redmond was stood, probably because 99 times out of 100 he doesn't make that run.

Nothing newsworthy about Redmond throwing his toys out at one of his team mates, but the tunnel incident is more interesting if true. What I can't understand though is why "board members" would be near or in the tunnel.

They probably weren't there and the story is made up as the poster has a habit of bull shyte

as well as multi logins

Nothing newsworthy about Redmond throwing his toys out at one of his team mates, but the tunnel incident is more interesting if true. What I can't understand though is why "board members" would be near or in the tunnel.

Hopefully they came down to tell Hughes how ducking awful he is.

Things ain’t right.

Redmond also had a go at Lemina for a poor pass, bit like pots & kettles.

How do you know this stuff anyway? Hope it's true and there are real rifts in the hierarchy. Best way to sort things out. A few "FO's" and "You can FO too" upstairs can't come soon enough!

So several instances of two players bickering. What does each pair have in common? ��

It happened just below me.Lamina, rather than look up and pass through the gap belted the ball about ten yards behind where Redmond had been seconds earlier and there's no way Redmond could get near it.Incidentally the ball went straight through for a Wolves throw.We all just groaned.It summed up a bitterly disappointing afternoon for us.

Edited by hasper57saint

Good! They should be having a go at each other! What do you want a load of high fives & hugs?

Quite right, having just imploded with 10 minutes to go, I'd be amazed if there weren't frustrations to vent and harsh words to be said !

I'd have been even more p!ssed off if they were all smiles and jolly hockey sticks etc.. etc..

Been saying for a while things aren't rosy behind the scenes. There's fractions in the squad and some players have far too much power.

Seems to be reflected by performances on the pitch, although a mystery to me what 'power' any of the squad could hold really given how way short of PL standard most of them are. If they were playing at their natural level in Championship or League One, or say Jupiler League/SPL, fair enough. The only ones with any standing should be McCarthy (through performances), PEH (through attitude), Bertrand (pedigree), Gabbiadini (ditto) and Ings (pedigree and attitude). Cedric could join that group but suspect he's sadly one of the players Eric refers to. The rest just need to run their balls off, get super-fit, and then they'd have a chance against opponents that with the exception of Cardiff and Huddersfield, are miles better than them in terms of technique and attitude.

Most of them wouldn't get into top half Championship first XIs = wake up call. Get fit, work harder and they might improve or at least compete.

As for Hoedt, Wessex League at best. In terms of all round attitude, ability, fee, wages, impact etc, worst SFC player in 35 years and possibly. Whoever scouted and recommended him deserves a life ban from the game. Jakobsson was a similar attitude but at least he tried.

Seems to be reflected by performances on the pitch, although a mystery to me what 'power' any of the squad could hold really given how way short of PL standard most of them are. If they were playing at their natural level in Championship or League One, or say Jupiler League/SPL, fair enough. The only ones with any standing should be McCarthy (through performances), PEH (through attitude), Bertrand (pedigree), Gabbiadini (ditto) and Ings (pedigree and attitude). Cedric could join that group but suspect he's sadly one of the players Eric refers to. The rest just need to run their balls off, get super-fit, and then they'd have a chance against opponents that with the exception of Cardiff and Huddersfield, are miles better than them in terms of technique and attitude.

Most of them wouldn't get into top half Championship first XIs = wake up call. Get fit, work harder and they might improve or at least compete.

As for Hoedt, Wessex League at best. In terms of all round attitude, ability, fee, wages, impact etc, worst SFC player in 35 years and possibly. Whoever scouted and recommended him deserves a life ban from the game. Jakobsson was a similar attitude but at least he tried.

Sorry, Jakobsson a similar level of ability I meant