Danny Ings

spyinthesky

There is more than a reasonable chance that we will start next season in the Championship.

If so does that mean we have the option of not turning Danny Ings loan into a purchase?

Wouldnt want him to go but would he want to stay and could we afford him?

Another fan in relegation probable shocker.

We are only 7 games FFS

Actually he is not very good, looks very pedestrian which is why the Scousers let him leave.
You'll notice of course that Klopp talks him up big time, reckons he's a great player and really good lad, really sorry to see him leave. Could have something to do with the 20 million they stand to collect at the end of the loan period of course.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You'll notice of course that Klopp talks him up big time, reckons he's a great player and really good lad, really sorry to see him leave. Could have something to do with the 20 million they stand to collect at the end of the loan period of course.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Or it could be he thinks he’s a really good lad and he’s sorry to see him go.

WTF does what Klopp thinks of him got to do with Liverpool receiving £20mil, it’s a done deal. Is there a clause in the loan to buy deal that we can pull out if Klopp doesn’t praise him?

What is up with some of you clowns. The blokes been one of the only bright spot this season, he actually looks like he might create something and has scored 3 goals in 5 starts. God we’ve got some right weirdos supporting us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk