The Alt-right Appreciation Thread

sadoldgit

I dont know about you guys but I find it heartening that certain alt-right types are prepared to give up their liberty and livelihoods for the rest of us pure bred Anglo- Saxons. Arise Katie Hopkins, who is almost single handedly fighting the good fight in the media to keep the hoards of 'cockroaches" from our shores. For her sins she has lost several well paid jobs and has now been declared bankrupt. A true martyr. And then there is that bastion of all things English (not British, note) Stephen "Tommy Robinson" Yaxley-Lennon. In a recent interview with SKY, the alt-right martyr says "If I believe I'm morally right then I'm not bothered about what your law says." Notice that he says "your law" as if it doesn't apply to those of a hard right leaning or certain "morals." Despite the fact that none of the men in the case we are talking about had been found guilty at the point when our Stephen contravened "our" law of contempt of court (something that he pleaded guilty to) and the fact that they had been through a justice system that had allowed them to be released on bail, our Stephen decided that these alleged rapists (who just happened to be Muslims - anyone know if he breaks the law to expose white Christian alleged rapists?) were still a danger to society and needed to be exposed for the safety of the rest of us (as far as I know, not one of them committed any offenses whilst on bail). "The judge let down the British public. Those men should have been in a prison cell." So our Stephen knows more about the legal system than an experienced judge? Apparently not as he had to have the contempt of court laws explained to him. Still, it is good to know that our Stephen is looking out for us against these nasty foreign types. He also went on to say "To be honest with you, I don't care if it incites fear as long as it educates children and prevents them from being raped." Rape is a criminal offence. Inciting racial hatred is a criminal offense. What exactly does he think that he is educating children about? Breaking the law if Muslims are involved? The judge told him that "This is not about free speech, not about legitimate journalism and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly. It is about being innocent until proven guilty." As it is, the men were found guilty, but the action of our Stephen could have caused the case to be dismissed. That doesn't seem to compute with our Stephen who was only acting as per his moral compass and was saving our children. Yay! Let's hope his retrial fails and he spends more time in the nick. The alt-right love a cause and I have no doubt that Monsieur Pepe Le Frog will be on here soon to tell us all how badly misjudged Mr Yaxley-Lennon has been by the nasty lefties and pinkos. Given that alt-right supremo Donal Trump has his own appreciation thread, it is high time that our own defenders of the flag of St. George have their own thread. Knock yourselves out. It must be open season on Rees-Mogg and Johnson.

Why do you mention Rees-Mogg, out of interest?

He is evidently conservative (in the literal sense as well as politically), somewhat anachronistic and of a fairly dogmatic economic persuasion but as far as I know he has never debased himself in the way that Hopkins, Robinson, Trump etc. have.

He is evidently conservative (in the literal sense as well as politically), somewhat anachronistic and of a fairly dogmatic economic persuasion but as far as I know he has never debased himself in the way that Hopkins, Robinson, Trump etc. have.

He’s seemingly pally with Steve Bannon, so swims in similar, though not identical, waters, even if he claims not to endorse Bannon’s views. Not to mention JRM has been unrepentant in attacking the ‘deep state’ civil service and peddling conspiracy theories and other falsehoods (that even the sun had to retract because of their brazenness).

Edited by shurlock

Paul Golding - the illustrious leader of Britain First, convicted racist agitator and spud-faced coward who runs and hides behind police lines when confronted on demos - released a video stating his unwavering support for JRM and threatened anybody who criticised him with the full force of his regiment of knuckle-dragging morons.

It's very telling how JRM remained completely silent and didn't even attempt to distance himself from it afterwards.

He’s seemingly pally with Steve Bannon, so swims in similar, though not identical, waters, even if he claims not to endorse Bannon’s views. Not to mention JRM has been unrepentant in attacking the ‘deep state’ civil service and peddling conspiracy theories and other falsehoods (that even the sun had to retract because of their brazenness).

JRM claims not to endorse Bannon's views, but he must be lying, mustn't he, because he's "seemingly" pally with him "so he swims in similar, though not identical waters"

That's a pretty weak conclusion, even for you.

It couldn't be that JRM really doesn't generally endorse Bannon's views, but that you have mistaken his unfailingly courteous manner towards pretty well everybody as friendship, could it?

I applaud JRM for being unrepentant in attacking the "deep state" Civil Service, especially those in the Treasury and dealing with the Brexit negotiations.

As for the conspiracy theories and other falsehoods, how about furnishing us with some details instead of Chinese whispers?

JRM claims not to endorse Bannon's views, but he must be lying, mustn't he, because he's "seemingly" pally with him "so he swims in similar, though not identical waters"

It couldn't be that JRM really doesn't generally endorse Bannon's views, but that you have mistaken his unfailingly courteous manner towards pretty well everybody as friendship, could it?

I applaud JRM for being unrepentant in attacking the "deep state" Civil Service, especially those in the Treasury and dealing with the Brexit negotiations.

As for the conspiracy theories and other falsehoods, how about furnishing us with some details instead of Chinese whispers?

To be fair "associated with", "once talked to", "sat next to", "laid a wreath quite near" are all supposedly incriminating when laying the boot into Corbyn.

Conspiracy theories and falsehoods galore, leading to official ministerial apologies.

https://news.sky.com/story/minister-steve-baker-apologises-for-not-challenging-brexit-conspiracy-theory-11232982

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-jacob-rees-mogg-treasury-fiddling-figures-customs-union-steve-baker-conspiracy-bbc-a8192621.html

https://infacts.org/fake_news_posts/sun-climbs-bargain-brexit-will-rees-mogg-follow/

Pleasant company JRM is known to keep - people who’ve called Jewish celebrities “fat Jewish slags” and campaigned for the deportation of nonwhites to their natural homelands. Or maybe he was just being unfailingly courteous :lol:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/vile-racist-rant-far-right-11936099

Hope you’re back for good Les. Debating with Jihadi John is like playing FIFA against your grandparents. Do you think that you can keep your temper under control this time pal?

Edited by shurlock

Whilst not an expert in the degrees right of centre that all Tory MPs are, the likes of Johnson and Rees-Mogg do strike me as very right of centre when ever they express or publish their views. Rees-Mogg recently made a speech about how we were all going to deal with Brexit financially and he is clearly stuck in a time warp from the 19th century where everybody he knows has money and the rest of us only exist to make his and his mates lives easier. I accept that he has not acted as poorly as the likes of Hopkins, Robinson and Trump but he does seem to be stuck in a bubble of old Tory dogma that has no place in the world of 2018. I checked him out on Wikipedia because I was interested to see how old he is - 49 yet he looks and dresses older than me (not a crime of course, but why make yourself look like that unless you are hoping to get the Dr Who gig sometime in the future)? It describes him as being on the hard-right of the party. That is good enough for me! Given that he and/or Johnson could be lining up as the next PM should be a cause for concern for us all.

Conspiracy theories and falsehoods galore, leading to official ministerial apologies.

https://news.sky.com/story/minister-steve-baker-apologises-for-not-challenging-brexit-conspiracy-theory-11232982

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-jacob-rees-mogg-treasury-fiddling-figures-customs-union-steve-baker-conspiracy-bbc-a8192621.html

https://infacts.org/fake_news_posts/sun-climbs-bargain-brexit-will-rees-mogg-follow/

Pleasant company JRM is known to keep - people who’ve called Jewish celebrities “fat Jewish slags” and campaigned for the deportation of nonwhites to their natural homelands. Or maybe he was just being unfailingly courteous :lol:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/vile-racist-rant-far-right-11936099

Hope you’re back for good Les. Debating with Jihadi John is like playing FIFA against your grandparents. Do you think that you can keep your temper under control this time pal?

Well, Sky, The Not Independent owned by the Rusky's, and the Mirror, is it? All leftie Remoaners to a man.

He didn't apologise for his opinion that the Civil Service had an anti-Brexit agenda, nor should he; they have.

He did apologise for attending that dinner 5 years ago and stated that he didn't share the views of Lauder-Frost or The Traditional Britain Group.

Of course the left and the Remoaner establishment will try and besmirch him and other prominent Brexiteers, because they fear him.

This isn't the EU Referendum thread. I will feel free to express my opinion from time to time, providing that you don't indulge in your usual MO of puerile insults towards those who don't share your opinion (as you just done to GM, by the way). I have never lost my temper on here; it is a football forum, for Christ's sake, so not worth getting het up about.

I checked him out on Wikipedia because I was interested to see how old he is - 49 yet he looks and dresses older than me (not a crime of course, but why make yourself look like that unless you are hoping to get the Dr Who gig sometime in the future)? It describes him as being on the hard-right of the party. That is good enough for me! Given that he and/or Johnson could be lining up as the next PM should be a cause for concern for us all.

So you looked him up on Wikipedia, that well-known fount of knowledge and indisputable facts, and because they say that he is hard right, that's good enough for you. Are you a sheep, or do you have a mind of your own?

I take it that you'd be happier with Corbyn as the next PM, McDonnell as Chancellor and Diane Abbott as Home Secretary?

Well, Sky, The Not Independent owned by the Rusky's, and the Mirror, is it? All leftie Remoaners to a man.

He didn't apologise for his opinion that the Civil Service had an anti-Brexit agenda, nor should he; they have.

He did apologise for attending that dinner 5 years ago and stated that he didn't share the views of Lauder-Frost or The Traditional Britain Group.

Of course the left and the Remoaner establishment will try and besmirch him and other prominent Brexiteers, because they fear him.

This isn't the EU Referendum thread. I will feel free to express my opinion from time to time, providing that you don't indulge in your usual MO of puerile insults towards those who don't share your opinion (as you just done to GM, by the way). I have never lost my temper on here; it is a football forum, for Christ's sake, so not worth getting het up about.

Did I say he apologised for the conspiracy stories about the civil service? He’s not a minister - he’s too much of a lightweight to be a minister (hence why he can uncritically retweet stories that even the Sun has to retract due to their brazen economic illiteracy).

No Steve Baker was forced to apologise to Parliament (on the record), having repeated a lie peddled by JRM that Charles Grant, a prominent Remainer, thought the Treasury was trying to hinder Brexit. A pure fabrication - Grant made no such comment.

If you think the Civil Service is fiddling the numbers, you’re even more of a cretin than I thought. On that note, our very own Brexit (jihadist) Beatles are looking for a new member. John and Ringo are taken. Any interest in George or Paul? You’d fit right in pal :lol:

Edited by shurlock

So you looked him up on Wikipedia, that well-known fount of knowledge and indisputable facts, and because they say that he is hard right, that's good enough for you. Are you a sheep, or do you have a mind of your own?

I take it that you'd be happier with Corbyn as the next PM, McDonnell as Chancellor and Diane Abbott as Home Secretary?

Edit - Wikipedia can sometimes be wrong.

If you think the Civil Service is fiddling the numbers, you’re even more of a cretin than I thought. On that note, our very own Brexit (jihadist) Beatles are looking for a new member. John and Ringo are taken. Any interest in George or Paul? You’d fit right in pal :lol:

You really can't help it, can you? I suggest you go and get some counselling

Baa!

I really don’t care who is in government next as long as we get rid of this bunch of idiots. May and the bunch of pretenders jostling for her job are the most inept, spineless and untrustworthy polititions we have had in my lifetime.

May is certainly the worst Conservative PM in my lifetime and several of her Cabinet are lightweight, but the Labour Shadow Cabinet is easily the worst ever in my lifetime too. When you consider how the Lib Dems have been reduced to an ineffective little rump, it is probably the poorest collection of MPs I can ever remember.

If they don't deliver a proper Brexit, we won't be seeing many of them in the House after the next election and good riddance.

I gave up reading his pony when he stated that Boris was on the right of the party. He’s a bloody pinko for gods sake, wet as Cameron or Major ever were. Because he led the glorious Leave campaign, he’s suddenly been labelled “Right wing”, who’ll be next with that label because of Brexit, George Galloway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky News are "leftie Remoaners"? :mcinnes:

Odd isn’t it. When Les isn’t wanting to rearrange peoples faces -feeling stupid understandably makes him angry- he’s espousing bizarro fringe views.

FWIW it is easy to find similar stories in the Daily Telegraph etc. Who’d have thought that’s the case with news. You know that stuff that actually happened.

Edited by shurlock

I gave up reading his pony when he stated that Boris was on the right of the party. He’s a bloody pinko for gods sake, wet as Cameron or Major ever were. Because he led the glorious Leave campaign, he’s suddenly been labelled “Right wing”, who’ll be next with that label because of Brexit, George Galloway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boris a "pinko?" Really? He may have the odd liberal leaning, but a pinko? I have him pegged as a self serving, self promoting, elitist, dyed in the wool right wing Tory but I can see how some of a strong right wing persuasion might see him as "wet." The fact that both Trump and JRM have come out and praised him should tell you something Duckie.

Boris a "pinko?" Really? He may have the odd liberal leaning, but a pinko? I have him pegged as a self serving, self promoting, elitist, dyed in the wool right wing Tory but I can see how some of a strong right wing persuasion might see him as "wet." The fact that both Trump and JRM have come out and praised him should tell you something Duckie.

Boris is anything that you want him to be. He'd probably support Corbyn if he thought it would advance his ambitions.

Odd isn’t it. When Les isn’t wanting to rearrange peoples faces -feeling stupid understandably makes him angry- he’s espousing bizarro fringe views.

FWIW it is easy to find similar stories in the Daily Telegraph etc. Who’d have thought that’s the case with news. You know that stuff that actually happened.

So just because it's called Sky News, then everything on it is actual News, no spin at all? Next you'll be saying that everything on the BBC is also only news without spin too. :lol:

I don't recall wanting to rearrange peoples faces. No doubt you will be happy to post the comment. If I recall correctly, I might have said that you were always happy to hurl puerile infantile abuse at other posters, but that I doubted that you would risk doing the same in a pub. Typically, you probably twisted it to mean that I would thump you if it were me in the pub. I am not a violent person and would probably laugh in your face instead.

I never feel stupid from what you say, don't flatter yourself. I have my opinions, you have yours. Sometimes I post things that I know will get up your nose, just to get a rise from you. It's fun.

By the way, why do you always edit almost every post you make?

Trump and JRM have also praised May. How far right must she be, eh?

Sky News are "leftie Remoaners"? :mcinnes:

Faisal Islam and Boulton are as big a biased remoaners as there are in the media, and don’t get me started on that stupid bird Burley. They’re going the same way as BBC news, soft arsed metropolitan clever **** reporters trying to become the story rather than reporting on the news. They’re all obsessed with getting their views across and getting in the killer question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Faisal Islam and Boulton are as big a biased remoaners as there are in the media, and don’t get me started on that stupid bird Burley. They’re going the same way as BBC news, soft arsed metropolitan clever **** reporters trying to become the story rather than reporting on the news. They’re all obsessed with getting their views across and getting in the killer question.

Give an example of this, Lord Crap. An actual example. Like a link to a new report or a piece of analysis they've done.

Nick Griffin has come out and praised Corbyn, does that make Jezza right wing. Boris is from the pinko tradition of the party and always has been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk